• Website URL
    http://www.calledhis.com

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Stefanie
  • Country
    Canada
  1. Thank you so much for all of the thoughtful responses! I have been chatting with my fiance who is going to give me some money on Friday, so I might be getting my house soon! I'm really leaning towards the Arthur or Coventry Cottage. I do like that the Coventry Cottage comes with a bit of furniture, but I like the Arthur look better! I really want to make the house look nice and I'm more planning to focus on the actual house than the furniture, but I also know how pricey miniature furniture could be so it would be nice to have something to start with :/ Which one is easier to build? I love the Orchid too, I think that might be a later one. I hope I'm good at this, I'd love to do a later themed house in the future ;)
  2. Hi there! I'm a 22 year old homemaker who really enjoys crafting and working with my hands. I also love miniatures I have spent the past couple of weeks researching and I really want to buy a kit. Miniatures are very expensive as are dollhouses and I'm trying to be semi-on a budget! I am looking for your recommendations on a dollhouse kit that ships to Canada and is a reasonable price. I'm also a beginner at building so I'm looking for something I can handle doing myself. I'm really loving the Arthur, the Willow, Coventry Cottage, and one other I can't remember at minute ;) I love seeing all the beautiful creations, I hope to stick around a while! Stefanie