• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Please Select
  • Country Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

1502 profile views
  1. New Furbaby!

What a beautiful story. I am so sorry for the loss but no doubt, the kitty who just went to heaven is watching out for Finn.
  2. What are you up to today? This week?

Happy Anniversary Anna! 19 years is something to be proud of. I love 'feel good' posts like this
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

Sandy, I checked out that site. Some cute dolls. 1/2 scale, 1:12 children and kits are much less than $65. This means for some of us on a tighter budget, look! I was impressed with the selection in the lower prices. I spent the day enjoying life. Looking at pictures, ordering mini's Basically, just looking for reasons to smile
  4. What are you up to today? This week?

Wow! What a great report from everyone this morning. No, life isn't all good but it's good to hear from you all. Helen, I thought about Deb when you wrote me about your memory challenges. Sounds like she's been through something very similar. I have, but haven't. I experienced a rough time following a car accident/head injury. It's an awful feeling to reach for a bottle of water and ask someone to hand you the panda bear Fortunately, these things can be worked with. I wish I would have had this forum then. No doubt, someone would have understood. Selkie, last weekend we just were talking with my Dad about when he had the laundry moved for my Mom. He said it proved he had been good to her. Ha! I reminded him that while he was good to her, moving the washer and dryer out of HIS motorcycle repair area in the garage was most certainly NOT done for Mom. Men!!! It has made me have all kinds of comical visions about your situation. Kathie- Safe and happy journeys! On that note, I think I will get ready to go visit my Daddy All of you have a wonderful weekend.
  5. Reawakened the bug!

Have fun and good luck with your new adventure.
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

Planned obsolescence has been a favorite topic of mine for a very long time. Right along with 'man is the master of his own demise'. That's a wonderful thing about miniatures. We get to make things how we want them. No codes or anything, just our own desire to do it right.
  7. Yellow Labrador retriever

You could always try making a little orange kitty I'm planning on a resin figure but who knows if the mice will find her good enough They have requested a pet cat for 'Littlestone Cottage'.
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

Grazhina, I can't express strongly enough how impressed I am with your amazing attitude. You have too much happening to smile through it all, no doubt, but I sure hear you making a 1000% effort. Bless you! I very much hope this is all a part of things getting 'darkest before the dawn' for you. To begin, things going this well for your son and you getting medical help through other medical issues. I wish you all the very best and will keep you in my prayers. Morgan
  9. What are you up to today? This week?

My cars tend to break down when the gas tank is full.
  10. Yellow Labrador retriever

Elizabeth...what more can I say? You are all that I admire your work so much. Do you work in 1/2" scale?
  11. Personality pictures

For many years I have dreamed about winning the lottery and inviting all of my friends on a cruise. Imagine the mini vacation we could have on a cruise ship A spa day, mini classes, who knows? I am LOVING these personality pics. Great stuff you guys!
  12. 5/22/08 What Made You Smile Today?

An ebay win just arrived. A brass bed with this tag attached to the mattress. Hmm...exactly who does the law think will be sleeping in this bed??? My laugh for the day. Still smiling in fact. PS- in case you can't see it, the tag says 'do not remove under penalty of law'. And PSS- I found a Greenleaf Village, complete, at the thrift store today. 4.99. We went to look for one thing and no luck. I headed out and said to my husband 'I'm going to go check that one aisle. Maybe they have a dollhouse kit'. He laughed. I found one there once in ten years. Sure enough, there was a village. Guess I'm smiling about that too
  13. What are you up to today? This week?

Umm...Sandy...I felt the same as you. And Selkie can't stand the heat either. The thought of triple digits stresses me out terribly. But, it's all about the fact we can chat about our likes and dislikes in a fun manner It's all good! Please Sandy, say what you want. It's fine
  14. I hope you plan to join us and become visible, Sandra. We are friendly and helpful and welcome everyone who enjoys mini's. You don't have to build Greenleaf to be a part of this group. Good luck!
  15. Personality pictures

Just picture a great big Mama Bear. That is me.