About Pinkflowers

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Covette
  • Country
    United States
  1. I could see myself actually sitting on that little green bench. Very pretty!
  2. I think I will take a trip back in there today to see if they have added anything new.
  3. Very beautiful. I'm going to try it today.
  4. I currently have 3. I bought my recent one for fully built for $80.00 at a local Flea Market. I will post some pics later.
  5. Can anyone tell me what I can use for carpet in my dollhouse?
  6. I went to the Dollar Tree last Saturday and cleaned their dollhouse section OUT!! I bought at least 20 different pieces. Some of the smaller scale items really look great in my childs room. :lol2:
  7. I'm right here with ya! I'm on ebay night and day shopping for dollhouse furniture. A couple of weeks ago Hobby Lobby had 50% all dollhouse items, I was like a baby in a candy store . I just recieved a 40% off coupon, and I'm just itching to buy a new house with it even though I'm not finished with my current one. I just won a porch swing and two plant stands off of ebay!{ Dancin Jiggs} ;)
  8. Thanks for the info! I still have alot of furnishing/decorateing to do, but I'm very proud of what I already have. I 'm waiting on my crib for the nursary, and furniture for both the den and living area. My kitchen counters are currently being handmade in walnut and I can't wait to see the finished results. After the counters are finshed then I can focus on the dining room area and the bathroom. I can already tell that I'm going to need more rooms, so I have asked my husband to build me a basement.
  9. Thanks for the much needed help everyone ;) Now if I can only get past trying to figure out which wallpaper print would look the best in each room. Here is a link to what I have done so far. Hopefully by the end of this week I will have finished wallpapering. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dollhousel...es_dollhouse_a/ Hope the link works
  10. Okay I'm lost, my dollhouse is completely put together, but I have no clue how to wallpaper now ;) Can someone please inform me on what would be the easiest route to take for a newbie? I'm open to all suggestions..
  11. Hello everyone, Does anyone know of any good online miniature stores with reasonably priced items? The town I live in limits me to only Hobby Lobby, and even though I love ebay, I hate auctiong for items that I really like.
  12. Hello everyone, After six years my Maraquam Hill Mansion is finally finished!! What a great Mother's Day Gift! With this being my very first dollhouse in over 25 years I'm very excited to get started with the furnishings/decorating. I am already addicted. Every spare dollar I have, I spend on miniature stuff ;)