Profile Information

• Interests
    Miniatures, reading, crochet, knitting, chickens, my family

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Terri
  • Country
    United States
  1. I have a picture of mine next to a large soda cup if that will help you get an idea. It's not finished and it's my first so don't judge too harshly but might give you an idea of size. Let me see if my phone will let me add a pic. If not I will get on my laptop and do it.
  2. Thanks for all the welcomes. Hubby wants me to wait until we move to get started and I'm not sure I can. That box is under my bed screaming out my name and begging to be built. Lol
  3. Hi everyone! I'm Terri. I live near Albuquerque and after longing for a dollhouse kit for as long as I can remember, my family finally got the hint and one of my son's and his girlfriend bought me the Fairfield 1/2" scale (not sure what the scale part means) kit for Christmas this year. I just got it tonight and I'm chomping at the bit to get started but since we are in a tiny little place and about to move I am hoping that joining this forum and learning all I can will hold me over until we can get moved to a little bit bigger place. But seeing as I've owned it for six hours and I've already gone thru the box five times, I'm not sure how successful I will be with the waiting part. I've never done anything like this so I want to do it right. Are there any tools that I should have on hand to help me? I'm awfully suspicious that this is going to be worse than my chicken addiction, lol. But I was so stinking excited when I opened the present that I can't even explain. So lead me in the ways of the miniatures! I'm here. I'm willing. And I'm hopelessly addicted and haven't even started.