shabbychic

Gold Member
  • Last visited

43 Excellent

About shabbychic

Profile Information

• Interests
    House Makeover, Shabby Chic design, Dollhouses, Antique Jewellery especially gold and silver, Vintage silver charms and anything quirkie

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Deborah
  • Country
    Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

798 profile views
  1. shabbychic

Deborah's Shabby Chic Beacon Hill House

This is my first house and I am now addicted. I purchased it partially finished and have been having a wonderful time finishing it. I have just built a deck and arched doorway with French doors. I built a drawer into the deck to house all those little bits and pieces you need, like tweezers etc. I have dressed the attic as an artists studio. I set up a table with a still life and have done a little painting of it to look like it has been painted by an artists. Really want to build a gazebo on the roof but it might be too much.
  2. shabbychic

HOT MESS

You are very clever...wish you could do mine lol
  3. shabbychic

Story Book Dollhouse

I have made a Story Book Dollhouse from a badly damaged dollhouse I rescued from ebay. My granddaughter helped with ideas to make it a story book and movie theme house. Like balloons on the roof like the UP Movie, Wicked Witch of the East legs sticking out from under the house. Front of the house nice like in Hansel and Gretel while the back is a witch's house.
  4. I love the white dollhouse with shabby chic furniture...I think it looks more realistic than the imitation wood on most dollhouse furniture but I am biass as I love my Shabby Chic Beacon Hill Dollhouse. I have attached 2 pics of a house with a black roof painted all white inside and outside and it looks good. The last pic is my cream and white shabby chic house although it now has a clock tower and artist's studio in the attic. Good luck with the house, love to see the finished item. Cheers Deborah
  5. Your welcome lol. I love looking at all the wonderful dollhouses out there...Lots of ideas. I am hooked now lol
  6. It is a new line of fabric called Rambling Rose by Sandy Gervais.
  7. Thank you. I love my house...wish I could live in it. I have added not just pictures of my family but also pieces of costume jewellery belonging to my Mum, Grandma and even Great Grandma. So it can be handed down with something special in each room.
  8. that is so cool. Love the way you think and love your work...all the pics are great. So many wonderful ideas in my head and so little time lol Cheers Deborah
  9. This was an office but I have changed into a little girls room.
  10. shabbychic

IMG 7979

Very pretty. I love the Beacon Hill House.
  11. I am going to make a Jake and the bean stalk for the side of the house next. Cheers Deborah
  12. Hi Kari. I look at everything in a whole new light now. Even my family asks before they throw out packaging lol Cheers Deborah