• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Please Select
  • Country Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

1671 profile views
  1. Removing Photos from Response Posts -- please do

@Sable, sorry to have upset you.  It was just a random generic post I used as an example.  Nothing particular was posted I thought you needed to be quoted on. I am hiding the post since you are upset by it.  
  2. IMG-0491.JPG

This is so cute Carrie.  Feels and looks just like a real life room.  The checked chair is so festive, along with all the other decorations.  Your aunt will love it.
  3. Finished cabinet

Beautiful work.  I love the handles you used.
  4. Lighting question

The ones I have bought from them were the same as the ones in the US.  
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Did we have a winner of the Granville this evening on eBay?  Several of us were watching the auction and were wondering if someone here won it.
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Kelli, it's also list on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-House-Custom/142599157937?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649  
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Awhile back Joanne and I were both watching a Heritage on eBay.  If I remember right, it was a buy now price.  I had it my cart thinking about it.  Joanne took the plunge and bought it.  At the time neither of us knew the other was interested in the same house.  She was so excited with her buy, and announced it on the forum, and that is when we realized we had both interested in the same house.   I was happy for her.   I had the same chance, but I was just hem-hawing around and didn't purchase it.    If you don't win the item this time, eventually another one or something even better will show up.  It just fair game on eBay.  I have seen many things I wanted, but just didn't want to pay that much for it.  
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Congrats to you Matt.  It's a once in a lifetime purchase. Like I said when I bought the Granville for way too much, Merry Christmas to me!  I think of it as, what can I do for a whole year that I love doing for only $400.  Pretty cheap entertainment when you think of the hours of pleasure this house will give you.  I just noticed that it was in Springfield IL, that's where I am from and half of my family still lives there.  Small world!
  9. Patti, two crafting stores and a historical house all in one town, wow that makes the trip even more inviting.  Maybe, your friend can let you know if you can get up close to the house.  If so, maybe after the holidays we could meet up for some shopping and sightseeing.  Let me know what you find out.  I could come up on a Friday, and I would probably stay over at a bed and breakfast since it's almost a 4 hour drive up.  I would really like to see the house.

1. pgwyn

Sounds good, I will let you know what I find out.

10. 5a1df796b9ba0-gingerbreadfrosting2.jpg

This is so cute.   You should be very proud of your work, it's such a happy house.
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Patti, It says it's privately owned.  If you do go, let me know if you can even see it.  It states it has a tremendous drive up, I imagine it has a gate keeping the curious people like us out.  I don't want to drive all the way up there and you can't even get close to it.
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Matt, thanks so much for posting the link and clarifying the style of the house.  The Rosemont house is only 3 hours away from me. It's breathtakingly beautiful inside and out.  And it's not a white house.  I think I will name my house the Rosemont too!  I will probably be broke by the time I finish and furnish this house if I replicate the inside of the house. LOL
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Wow, only $100.  Too bad the seller didn't post more pictures and description of the house. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-House-Custom/142599157937?hash=item21339278b1:g:9YAAAOSwsBtaGeHI
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Well, Susie, Carrie, and Cynthia, and I think there is one more on the list of  members looking for a Granville.  Here is another chance.  I will be interested to see how the ebay auction ends up and I hope if you are going to be bidding, you will be the lucky winner and maybe we can build this grand lady together.  I knew eventually another one would show up on ebay, and no matter what price it sells for, I am happy with my purchase.  It always a gamble on eBay when you are looking for an item specifically.  It just so happens that I will receive a very nice monetary award for 20 years of service to the company I work for in mid December.  So, I spent some of it on this house.
  15. Time Out

So glad to hear you are holding your own on this journey.  We have missed you and I am so glad your feeling up to creating again.  Looking forward to seeing you around the forums more often now that you are feeling better.