• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Colleen
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1314 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Jodi, Thanks for finding that one, unfortunately Michigan is just too far away for me.  I am in Texas.   But, thanks for keeping your eyes peeled for one or should I say four!  I would really like one that is still in the box.
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Agreed, unfortunately  I don't need one for any of my builds.  Now, on the other hand, a Granville, showing up that is available to me would be nice.
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Wow Susie, so hoping it works out that you get the house.  That will be so much fun to work on!  Keep us posted.
  4. In my solarium

What a great setting to display your house.  Gives it space so it can be admired and enjoyed.  
  5. Fall Cover

What a nice tribute to your fur baby.  I lost one this year, and I have also found one that looked like her to put in front of my Beacon Hill.  Gives me peaceful feelings when I see this dog playing in the front yard, just like my little Maggie did at our real house.
  6. Pumpkins on stairs

How cute is this.  Just a wonderful autumn setting.  Love the bike, too.
  7. The Mystic: Fall decorating underway

Wowser, your house is beautiful.  I just received my Brookwood today and you sure have inspired me.  You have created one fabulous house.  Your attention to detail gives the house such a homey, cozy feel.  You should be so proud of how your house turned out.  I wish I had a real house like this!    Love that your house is on a basement.  So realistic for mountain homes.  The dark stone with floating stairway is stunning.  All the decorating items you used are just perfect.  So, glad you posted the pictures of your house.
  8. The Bathroom

For all the problems you had it turned out great.  Great colors you used.  This house is really coming along and looking mighty fine!
  9. A few things in the kitchen

Love the bold reds on the trims.  Looks so 40ish.  Well done, so cute!
  10. The living room is getting furniture

What a cozy little room you have created. Love it.  Time to read in the comfy chair and watch the black & white TV.  I remember nights like this a long time ago.
  11. My Jefferson

Wow, you worked magic on that house.  I am sure your so proud of all your hard work.  It turned out beautifully.
  12. Noodling how to make roof tiles

I saw on CaseyMini's blog post she was doing a barrel tile roof.  Here is how she made hers.  You can follow the blog forward to see how it turned out.  Just a thought. http://caseymini.blogspot.com/2017/08/spanish-tile-for-zar.html
  13. Alison jr front porch area with first coat of paint.

Love the colors you are using, especially the dark trim color you are using.  Your door is gorgeous!  Where did you get the door and the railings?  
  14. Scale fabric

This lady on eBay sells fabric for dolls, I have purchased from her several times.  The quality of her products have always been nice.  You might check her out. http://stores.ebay.com/frenchfashions/  
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I am in Houston, but what the heck is it?  You can't tell by the one picture. I guess it's free?   It's located in a somewhat bad area of town.  Not sure I would enter that area.