• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Please Select
  • Real Name Colleen
  • Country Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

3060 profile views
  1. Candy-Front.jpg

I am so impressed.  She is truly beautiful.  Her hair turned out perfectly.
  2. Foxhall Manor: Ultimate Find!!!

Congrats on getting a great house at a great price.  I can tell your so excited to have obtained the house of your dreams.  So, very happy for you. I am sure you will bring this poor house back to the glory it deserves.  So looking forward to watching this house evolve from the ugly duckling to the beautiful swan it deserves to be.
  3. Interesting, but of course I live in devoid area for mini's.  I am in Houston, the 4th largest city in the US, and we have no mini stores.  What a shame. Thanks for sharing.
  4. 20190215-093132.jpg

Wow, that's impressive.  I am enjoying watching how this evolves into a full fledged staircase.  Looks like your on the path to success.  I would love to try it myself.  Please post your jig so we can see how you made it.  Can't wait to see it finished.
  5. MountedSheep.jpg

It's hard to imagine this is half scale.  It looks just like a layout in a magazine of a real house.  Job well done, it's amazing.
  6. JosiahinSitu.jpg

You have captured the ambiance of the room perfectly.  Love the flower chair, bookcase, what can I say I love it all.  So, well, appointed.  Your attention to detail in this room is amazing. 
  7. Hello from Ohio!

Hi, Ronnie from Cincinnati, so nice you joined us. Are you building a dollhouse?  if so, which one?  Curious minds want to know. 
  8. Anyone ever use the latex flooring sheets?

I have 2 sheets of this flooring also.  Interested in seeing what others say about it.  I like it very much in this space.
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I went to see this house, it was just down the street from where I work that was built from these plans.  The price they were asking was quite reasonable, but this is a massive house.  I took pictures of me next to the house, but I don't think I have them anymore.  The bonnet on the house is overpowering.  Having the plans, you could revamp the bonnet and then it wouldn't be so in your face.  It's got side openings, and totally enclosed otherwise.  Very interesting house indeed.  I decided not to buy it because of it's size, and already being built, too hard to electrify.
  10. Pierce - Judith

Hi Judith, I am also a Texan.  I am in Houston, where are you located?  Can't wait to see pics of your house.
  11. Siding and painting done, April 2018

Looks great, really like the shingle color.  I am sure it brings you much satisfaction to have it finished.
  12. Beginnings of flag stone

Great job, well done, a little lighter just might perfect.  You did a great job on the sponge painting,  looks just like real stone.
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

The dolls fit 1:12 perfectly.  I have the lady doll sitting in a Pat Taylor made wicker chair and her feet touch the ground. 
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

They are Tarco Dolls.  I have the man and also a woman that is sitting.  Someone else on the forum collects them, I think her name is Jenn, @Elsbeth, but not positive.
  15. Our new mini

What a sweetie he is.  I am sure you will have a lifetime of fun with that furbaby.