• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Please Select
  • Real Name Colleen
  • Country Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

2421 profile views
  1. 5b45a50c44edc-mural-deskbpf.png

Wow, what a transformation.  It's beautiful.  Well done, Jenn.
  2. Once in a Lifetime Splurge!

I know just how you feel.  I was overjoyed when I was able to purchase that Lawbre Rosedawn here in Houston.   I love The Winchester, it's such a beautiful house.  So, very happy for you and look forward to watching you build and decorate it.  It's definitely a once in a lifetime purchase!
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Even though I am only 3 hours away, the price is way out of my range.  Knock $1500 off, and then I might think about it.  I think that house will sit for a long time before it sells at that price.
  4. New Dresser

Wow, that's gorgeous.  
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

That house is way too cool.  For some reason this house really speaks to me.  To bad about all the damage to it.  I am sure it was a beauty in it's prime.  Sure would like to see someone revive it and it might just be me, if the price is right.
  6. Bay Window Drapes

Stunning, love all the white.  It's going to be one beautiful house.
  7. rsz_roof_shingled.jpg

Beautiful house, you are doing such a fantastic work on this house.  Love the color scheme you have chosen.
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I asked him to post a picture of the front.  Does this help to make it a RGT or a Hofco?
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

So how would I know the difference between a Hofco and RGT house?  Is one worth more than the other?
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I might consider it if he will come to down $100.  It really is in bad shape and considering I already have the Lawbre Rosedawn, BH, Granville and SF that I want to keep, I have to be kind of picky about what I buy due to the lack of space for these large houses.  Thanks ladies for letting me know what house it is.
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I think that panel might be on the top of the house.  Maybe I could ask them to take a picture of the front panel.
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Does anyone recognize this house?  It's fairly close to me.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/large-2-story-vintage-collection-dollhouse-56-long-and-29-height/263781406257?hash=item3d6a98d631:g:R~4AAOSwZKRbMZnv  
  13. painted clay

Wow, that looks great.  So, much difference than the plain clay.  It's going to be a stunner when you are finished.
  14. Doll House cake by the CAKE BOSS

Thanks for posting, that was way too cool!
  15. Interior view of Jarrell Manor

What a great house.  Lucky you.