• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Colleen
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1072 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Isn't Dave Norm's son?  For some reason I thought I read that somewhere.
  2. barn living.jpg

The barn doors really bring the charm into the room, also love that wagon wheel. It's neat how the chandelier mimics the wagon wheel.
  3. barn bathvanity.jpg

Lovely, nice work.
  4. HURRY.... Don't be Shy.....

Samantha that's because the floor is the only place in my work area that isn't already cluttered up.  But, as you can see, I am working on fixing that!
  5. HURRY.... Don't be Shy.....

I didn't realize what a mess I work in and these pictures are after I cleaned up some.  This was my son's bedroom so I have a separate space where I can keep my messy little secret from anyone coming in to the house.  I was too ashamed to show you the walk in closet....LOL
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

That made me laugh out loud.  Could be the truth, though!
  7. MerrimackBar.jpg

Brilliant, well done.  
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I saw that yesterday.  I thought, what is that seller thinking.....no picture of the front of the box. 
  9. So how is the weather where you're at ?

Lucked out in Houston, as Cindy will make landfall just to the east of us.  Only rain and a little wind for us!  I hope we get some rain, (some, not a lot) because we need it.
  10. 005.JPG

Really, really pretty.  So, elegant.
  11. scroll saw

I am too interested.  Wandering minds want to know.
  12. It's a Passion... Not an Obsession

Wow, thank you for sharing this. It was quite an eye opener to the finer things in dollhouses.  Dream....Imagine....dream....create.....
  13. Hello! I'm new to the group

Welcome to the best dollhouse forum ever.  The people here are great and you will enjoy being part of our family  Can't wait to see how you rehab your house.
  14. Help Identifying House

If Greenleaf owns the copyrights to the Artply dollhouses why don't they bring back the Granville?  @Qubanqtee and I would be the first ones in line to buy one!
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I thought I recognized it as a Lady Anna from the The House Jack Built, but I checked the sizes and they don't match up.  So it must be a different house.