• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Please Select
  • Real Name Colleen
  • Country Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

3647 profile views
  1. First time builder in Texas!

Hi SBL,  I live in Houston.  Where are you located in Texas?  I also built the Beacon Hill.  It was my first build and I learned so much about dollhouse construction.  I put lighting in mine too and for the first one it's was a trial in patience for sure.   
  2. 1959 New Moon Single wide

Oh, my gosh does this bring back some family memories.  My grandmother lived in one of these until she moved to assisted living.  Hers was brown and white on the outside.  The inside pictures are identical to hers.   What a great project and can wait to follow along in your journey to finishing the trailer.  Thanks for the memories!
  3. The Courtyard.jpeg

Beautiful.  You definitely have a talent when it comes to painting miniatures.  Have you ever thought about selling them?
  4. View thru the side door

I can't imagine how many hours you have put into this house.  It's fabulous.
  5. kitchen in the daylight

I was thinking the same thing, it looks just like a real kitchen.  A kitchen I would love to have.  It's stunning. Did you make the frig?
  6. A Very Brady Renovation

As a Brady Bunch fan I watched it and enjoyed it very much.  So, glad to see they are replicating every single piece of furniture and decorating item.  Kind of fun to see how they find the items after 50 years.  I like the decorators they have on too.  I noticed the big ones, Chip and Joanna are not part of the decorator cast.  Guess they were way too busy launching their own channel.
  7. The Heart Stops!!

That's enough to give a person a heart failure.  Glad that it only had a little damage.
  8. Houseworks conservatory

What a lovely room and setting you have created.