• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jannika
  • Country Sweden

Recent Profile Visitors

3922 profile views
  1. Front entry

Hah, same! Best of luck :)
  2. View

Can I borrow some of those mountains for inspiration? ;)
  3. Studio

Such a great space! :)
  4. Moonlight Retreat, dry fit 1

Great idea! Have fun!  
  5. 1/6 scale Mansion

That's mad, and amazing!
  6. Any advice on what age is appropriate for a dollhouse for a child, and what to remember/avoid considering they will play with it? Planning on scratch-building one for my niece, 1.5 yers now, though it will take a while... :)

1. Blondie

I build one for my niece, and she didn't start truly enjoying it until she was about 5. I left out the windows and a lot of the gingerbread. Here's a link to that house: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=708

2. rackey

The appropriate age and house really depends on the child and your intended purpose. If it is something you would like for her to play with now, most of the plastic toy houses, such as Fisher Price and Playschool do not recommend many play items for children under 3 years of age because younger children tend to put small pieces in their mouths. My niece had a Fisher Price dollhouse when she was about four and enjoyed playing with it until she was about nine or ten. But if this is something yo...

3. kat57

As a former preschool teacher,I'd suggest at least age 4.And thick,very sturdy material,no wallpaper,fancy trim,or sharp angles.Painted on features,maybe?

(Shutters,rugs,etc) Clunky, colorful,wood block type furniture,no cloth unless it's securely attached. Decorate it in such a way that you or she can rehab/upgrade it a bit when she's older.

7. fireplace area

Success again!
  8. Library Close to Finish.

How cool! I would love it if they had a 1:12 kit of that building
  9. new living room

I never even knew this technique, love the creativity here! And that you posted a 1:1 house, beautiful
  10. old countertop

Agreed!
  11. Hello My name is miss joy i saw your profile today at /www.greenleafdollhouses.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my e-mail address (dionjoy991@yahoo.co.uk).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss joy.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply m...

12. Tudor Inn

You must have an amazing collection now, and this house is truly fantastic - thanks for sharing these pictures!
  13. Kitchen Completed.

You're amazing
  14. Third Floor

It's a dream, all of it!
  15. evening

It's so cozy!