Khadi

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Image Comments posted by Khadi

1. I feel your pain.  I have a one-cat wrecking ball.  I've given up kitten-proofing for him because no matter what I do he finds something else to get into or break.  He's strong too so closed doors, cabinets, fireplace screens, etc. are no obstacle for him.  His first time in a dollhouse as a kitten, he tried to climb through a tower window on my Garfield (fortunately only taped for dry-fitting), got stuck and dragged the whole tower with him around the room until I caught him.  It deterred him for awhile but not long enough.  He's done more destruction than my other two cats combined. :P

• Like 1
  2. Try shining a light into the house to balance out the interior lights.  They lights will still be visible, but it should cut down on the light streaks.  A desk lamp or flash light should work.  It it's too bright, try not shining it directly into the house but just at enough of an angle to brighten the house's interior.

3. On 9/7/2017, 9:09:45, MiniaturesInsight said:

Hi Khadi,

You are most welcome! I will be posting more images of the cardboard mockup as I flesh out the details. I used corrugated cardboard - the kind you get from most shipping boxes from Amazon and the like - for my main pieces as it is roughly the same thickness as my 1/8th inch walls (minus the siding and such already on them).

Thanks.  I'm an Amazon junkie so I can get a lot of cardboard.  LOL

4. Wow!  That's going to be quite a house.  I love the cardboard mock-up idea.  I need to connect two houses with a narrow hall in the future, and I have been trying to figure out how to plan/test it to make sure my ideas would work.  Now I know from you how to do it.  Thanks!