• Last visited

Community Reputation

207 Excellent

About Mimajo

• Birthday 09/26/51

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location New Jersey
  • Interests Quilting, sketching, beading, backpacking, and now miniatures!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Two
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jo
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4717 profile views
  1. Happy Christmas

Thanks Mike, it’s been awhile.  Merry Christmas to everyone!   Jo
  2. HELP!  I am working on the Brimbles Mercantile.  Seem to be missing a page or two of the instructions.

Where can I find them?  Going a little nuts here.

Thanks,

Jo

3. Does ANYONE have a pattern to make a man’s suit jacket?

I am working on my grandfather’s tailor shop and I have finished the building and am working on the furnishings.  I have been trying to make a man’s jacket, I have been sewing for many years, but just cannot get it right.  I have the pants down, but I need suits to stock the tailor shop.

Anyone? Anyone?, lol

1. Mid-life madness

There are many patterns out there, especially on pinterest. Have you Googled to try to find something suitable?

2. Mimajo

Thank you!

4. I have finally, in the last month, had time for my miniatures.  I gave my finished Beacon Hill to my Mom.

I am now working on my Grandfather’s Tailor Shop.  I will post pics later today.  What I am looking for now is info on how to make a wall mirror for the shop.  I have no idea where to start.

It’s great to be back.

5. wallpaper and wood moldings

Thanks Holly, that was it!
  6. wallpaper and wood moldings

Hi, Been awhile since I have been on here.  Lots happened on the last year. Anyway, I had found a great tutorial for installing crown moulding, how to miter corners, etc.  of course now I can’t find it. Any suggestions? Thanks
  7. Beacon Hill bedroom closet

There is a door to the closet.  It is on sheet 6.
  8. Kitchen Cabinets

Hi,   I bought this set from miniatures.com and cut it to fit my kitchen: http://www.miniatures.com/Modern-White-and-Stainless-Kitchen-Set-P19663.aspx There is a picture in My First Build album.    
  9. Duracraft Newberg

It's kinda like a virus.  Once bitten by the bug, there really is no cure.  Have fun.
  10. Dollhouse delivered by 'Santa'

It looks great!  I haven't rehabbed yet, but I do have a house waiting to be done.  Hope I do as good a job as you did.
  11. Had the same exact problem 3 times on the same house!  I hope you have better luck, I gave up and went battery powered.  Intend to try again on my next project.
  12. What are you up to today? This week?

Happy Birthday and congratulations!   Grandkids are the best!
  13. How much do you spend on this hobby?

I am not really wanting to add things up.  I'm afraid I will have a heart attack!  But most definitely the first is the worst, because you most likely don't have any of the tools you need. I most likely don't need anymore tools.....oh wait.....maybe there is something.  LOL
  14. installing working windows

Yes, in the description online it says "wood to make mullions".  No notches though, that should be fun, lol.  
  15. Dining room rug and table

Beautiful!