3,479 Excellent

6 Followers

About kellyannmo

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    https://www.facebook.com/DollhousesByKellyMorin?ref=hl

Profile Information

• Interests
    Photography, avid reader of paranormal and fantasy books, I have a collections of 16" fashion dolls and silkstone Barbies which I used to make and sell clothes for, someday I'll get back to that.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel and have been lucky enough to do quiet a bit of it. Italy is my favorite place in the world... I dream of living there one day :)

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Kelly
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

41,744 profile views
  1. kellyannmo

1/4 Scales Houses

An album of 1/4 scale houses
  2. An album of misc. houses and goodies I've made, purchased or was given as gifts... including my niece Ally's Harry Potter House that I made her for her 13th birthday.
  3. oh my gawwwddd.... I love it!!!
  4. kellyannmo

New room

thanks everyone... he's settling in nicely I've missed my minis..... @Shareb... I did not make him... I got him from a lovely Etsy seller... here is her shop link... https://www.etsy.com/shop/BearytalesbyMireille
  5. awww... glad to see you too .... I am slowly getting back into minis, I missed them and everyone.
  6. I am so in love with this build :)
  7. he's happy to be seen too .... hee hee
  8. kellyannmo

1/2 scale Rosedale - Devonshire Hall

I will be keeping this little house, it was a Christmas gift from my parents this year.
  9. hee hee hee.... silly Roland
  10. OMG woman!!!! This is beautiful beyond words!!!!!!!
  11. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Your talent just amazes me.... seriously I would love to have this in real life!!
  12. kellyannmo

Estate Finds

Slobbering on myself :-)
  13. kellyannmo

Estate Finds

Ohhhhh I LOVE this
  14. I emailed Itsy Bitsy about one of their papers I wanted that they don't show anymore (the library print) and they emailed me back telling me they would be happy to print any of their old patterns for me as long as I had the number.... so email them, I'm sure they would be happy to print for you