• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Christina
  • Country
    United States
  1. csd

1838ballet

This is sooo cute! I love the dolls. Did you make them?
  2. We built a grass rabbit run outside of a miniature barn and used a moss sheet from JoAnn's. It has a paper backing which you can remove, cut your piece to size and glue down. It looks fantastic. It was pretty cheap too. I found it in the dried flowers section.
  3. csd

Give-aways

Does anybody know how to find and particpate in give-aways that I hear about on various blogs? Or has anybody offered swaps or give aways here?
  4. My first house was an already built shell. It seemed less daunting to me then building one from a kit. Just make sure that the doors and window openings are standard size so you can use purchased window and door frames.
  5. Does anybody have a suggestion about where to get a nice quality, but undecorated mini Christmas tree? We would like to make a lighted Victorian tree this year.
  6. Looking for suggestions for a good mini shop in London, or close by. Thanks.
  7. My daughter decided to paint her rabbits. 13 different breeds. They should turn out really cute!
  8. Can anyone recommend a good shop / shops in or near London?
  9. Has anyone tried these lights which do not require all the wiring? What do you think? Do you know fo a good supplier?
  10. Thanks. I don't know how she does it!
  11. I live in Washington too. The only thing missing here is the rain! (lol!)