• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Cynthia
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

2097 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

That's a nice price for that! I always wanted to take one and make it into one of those old houses that have been made into museums. Lots of space for making art galleries...
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Excellent! You'll have fun with it.
  3. What's everyone working on?

Finished the pillowcases I was working on, a pattern of fuchsia and red roses. Mom was thrilled! Started working on the second set she wanted of tropical leaves I'm stitching like caladiums, white and green on either end with a white and pink one in the center. When I finish with those, I have a third set she wants, of butterflies and roses.
  4. What are you up to today? This week?

A while back I was looking for some vintage wallpaper that I finally found on ebay. Hah! Snagged the last 3 pieces of the pattern and it came in the mail today. Just perfect!
  5. Cutting a monster down to size

I vote for chopping and getting rid of the headache. Who knows, it might be the way to firing up your creativity again.
  6. How to....arthritis and other issues

I'm not arthritic, but I may get there in the future, as my mom has it very badly. There is something homeopathic that I use for pain, it's slow acting, but when I strained something it helped me heal quicker. Maybe it would help you? It is a rubbing oil and a little goes a long way. https://www.amazon.com/Frankincense-Neuropathy-Rubbing-Essential-Relief/dp/B07PXLKQZJ/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia?crid=3AT7VYA68S6NY&keywords=neuropathy+oil&pd_rd_i=B07PXLKQZJ&pd_rd_r=9ad2ec55-881f-4f37-b088-edde89c79104&pd_rd_w=Ni8pX&pd_rd_wg=fWQTH&pf_rd_p=f0479f98-a32d-45cd-9c12-7aaced42b1ec&pf_rd_r=4H3MZHWMEZHZ8079WK18&qid=1559642579&s=gateway&sprefix=neuropa%2Caps%2C327 One of the ingredients can also help with arthritis pain if you swallow it in pill form, because my mom uses it when her pain is very bad: boswellia. I forget the brand she uses, but it works.
  7. So I answered an ad on Craigslist.......

Remember, if there's anything you can't use, you can always post in the trade section. You might net someone who can use what you can't.
  8. Building the Greenleaf Travel Trailer

Yup. Brae is awesome! 
  9. What are you up to today? This week?

CJ, that must be so frustrating! But keep taking deep breaths, remind yourself your mother can't help it, and always keep your love for her in mind. Much luck in your hope for a move.
  10. What's everyone working on?

Not much on the mini front for me, though I got plenty of inspiration on my KY road trip. Spent a lovely week there, half the time in Maysville, the other half in Danville. Met so many friendly people, and I even got to chat with Annelle Ferguson about needlepoint. I also bought a few goodies in Danville, including a lovely iron bed for a future Victorian project, and a nice country kitchen appliance set for another future build, a cozy cottage. I'm avoiding the early heat here by cross stitching some pillowcases for my mom.
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

It's a Granville. How can you say no?!
  12. How do you pare down a collection?

I just returned from KY two weeks ago and saw the KSB collection and the Great American Dollhouse Museum. Maybe one of those ladies could help you? You could always try ebay for purging the accessories. I'm always on the lookout for good stuff, but I limit my buying to a certain amount per month, and that's it.
  13. Lucky! I've always loved that one best of all the Lawbre houses.
  14. apothecary finished (13)L.jpg

Way to go! It looks really good. You must have really pored over those scenes in Outlander!
  15. Granville Dollhouse

Hi Lisa! Your best bet is to private message Heather. To do that, hover your mouse over her name and click on the message link. She should see it quicker if you do so.