• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Cynthia
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

1683 profile views
  1. New Miniature!

Maybe consider adding a little oil to his diet to moisturize from the inside out? Like fish oil for cats maybe? Check with your vet.
  2. What are you up to today? This week?

Went down to Columbia, SC yesterday for the Jane Peterson exhibit. Wonderful! I do love Impressionism. This was the last week for it, so I was very glad to get in and see it, despite all the renovating they're doing at the museum. Here are some of the pretties I saw there: https://longislandmuseum.org/exhibition/jane-peterson/ https://wcma.williams.edu/collection/featured-acquisitions/jane-peterson/ http://www.artfixdaily.com/artwire/release/6071-retrospective-of-american-impressionist-jane-peterson-opens-at-ma https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/428123508299019486/ So many others, too. The gift shop was closed when we went, but I'm going to try to get my hands on an exhibit catalog nonetheless.
  3. What's everyone working on?

Thanks Holly!
  4. What's everyone working on?

Just posted a picture of my newest completed rug. It took longer than I hoped! I know what I plan to work on next.
  5. Climbing Rose Rug

From the album Needlework

This is another Lee canvas I got from ebay a few months ago. Three shades of blue, 2 shades of aqua green, white, and light and dark mauve pink. For some reason, it makes me think of Sleeping Beauty every time I look at it. It seemed to take forever to finish that background!
  6. What's everyone working on?

Got my HBS order today. Unpacked the grab bag and got some goodies: a nice round table with damaged feet to fix, a pretty pink and white octagon rug, a working window, a small pack of gold and white trim, and the best part, a battery operated three arm tulip shade chandelier, fully functional! Only a few bits I can't see myself using.
  7. New Member: Lawbre Rosedawn Plantation

Hurray! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
  8. The Bar Room Box

That was my favorite thing about them, when I lived in FL. I would come in from school on a hot day, take a shower, then flop out full length on the floor, letting the tile just suck all the heat out of my body.
  9. What are you up to today? This week?

Went to the movies with my mom today. Decided to cap off Easter week by seeing "Paul, Apostle of Christ". Really enjoyed the acting.
  10. So how is the weather where you're at ?

A nice cool breeze today, but very sunny. Quite pleasant, really.
  11. So how is the weather where you're at ?

The problem is that here we don't really seem to get a spring. We go from cold to hot, and nothing in between.
  12. So how is the weather where you're at ?

80 here in NC. Dreading SUMMER. Summer is a six-letter word in my opinion. Winter...winter...I want the cold!
  13. 40% off minis

I got last year's contest house, the Craftsman cabin. Their stock is low, and they won't get more when they run out. I think I'll transform it to a vacation cabin, and may bash it to make the second floor bigger for a sleeping loft. I also got a fireplace for another build, and a grab bag too.
  14. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

Just finished a Thanksgiving recap: turkey, sweet potato, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and green peas.
  15. What are you up to today? This week?

I only have a few little bruises, so I count myself lucky. Working through the stiffness today by moving more. Went to my library to pickup some books but forgot they closed for the Easter holiday early. Sigh. Must swing by again on Monday. Taking a break for a few days on the rose rug. I'm almost half done with the background, so I feel good about it.