• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Cynthia
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

1918 profile views
  1. UK member request

Mike has come through for me. Thanks everyone! Can't wait to get my hot little hands on the centerpiece for my new idea: a jazz piano bar, which I plan to call the "Blue Note".
  2. UK member request

Looking for a UK member to help me with an UK ebay seller. They say they'll only send within the UK, so I hope someone can buy for me and then send it on to the USA.
  3. Blacklight

Ok guys, here's a mini idea I had: I want to use these https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Pc-1-4-DIAMETER-12-INCH-LONG-CLEAR-BLUE-FLUORESCENT-ACRYLIC-PLEXIGLASS-ROD/301918335557?hash=item464bbc3245:g:qhIAAOSwGYVXAX3C in a scene, but for them to light up I need a blacklight. Any tips for creating or finding something I can use as a blacklight in mini?
  4. 'So long it's been good to know ya'

Great! Couldn't happen to a better person. Was really rooting for you to pull through! Add me to the list of wanting some lovely minis.
  5. I got an Artply Highland!

That's great! I'm in no hurry, after all-time is on my side, as I'm still in my 30s. And I still have the willowcrest, the granville, the glencroft, the harrison, the sugarplum...LOL. Just need to add a few more to the stash...
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

TWO months without crafting?! If it was me, I'd be ready for the loony bin by now. I'm always working on something, just like I'm always reading something. Take away those two, and I get severely cranky!
  7. ID help needed for house

Beautiful! I would love to own one of these in the future.
  8. I got an Artply Highland!

Oooh Kelly! The Highland has been on my list FOREVER! You lucky one, you. Do you think when you do get around to unboxing it and working on it, you could trace the pieces for me?
  9. Hi!

Some smaller scale vintage furniture makers are Tomy, Petite Princess, Marx, Lundby, and a few others. Some are wood, some are plastic, but they are usually available through ebay. Some are real nice, others not so much. Hope this helps!
  10. What are you up to today? This week?

Sounds like you need a different dentist, Karin! Mine was excellent for the few I had done, and the only one that I felt was for the hot tooth. (I think it was starting to abscess.) Not to mention I got some nice vicodin to take home with me for later.
  11. I bought a trailer!

Great, Kelly! So happy things are going better. Living out of a car isn't the best, so I know this will be a better option.
  12. KSB Miniature Gala

Has anyone seen the KSB Miniature Collection at the Kentucky Gateway Center? I'm planning to attend the Gala event at the end of April with my mom. We also plan to stop at The Great American Dollhouse Museum in Danville at the end of the week and then it's back home to NC.
  13. Where to buy Kummerow lamps?

They occasionally turn up on ebay, but I think they mostly sell at shows? I'm not sure if they have a website. I have loved all the examples I've seen of their work though.
  14. What are you up to today? This week?

Kicked those nasty germs to the curb and am currently catching up on what's been happening here. My sympathies, Jeanine.
  15. What are you up to today? This week?

Think I'm coming down with my mom's cold/flu/whatever today. The nose feels plugged up with a side order of itchiness inside it, and I have that darn tickle in the back of my throat which will probably morph into full blown soreness later. Also my ears are popping when I yawn, so I must be getting a little sinus pressure, and I seem to have a low fever, so I may not be around for a few days if things get worse.