• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Cynthia
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

1082 profile views
  1. What's everyone working on?

Of course those papers go together! So long as they have just one color in common, you can mix and match patterns with abandon. Go to it and have fun!
  2. What's everyone working on?

Great job on the grouting. It looks wonderful now!
  3. If you're looking for wallpaper...

Sorry to hear that Kelli! Take all the time you need.
  4. If you're looking for wallpaper...

Thanks Kelli!
  5. If you're looking for wallpaper...

What kind of florals do you have?
  6. Regarding the Greenleaf Aster

What's really cute is the Aster on the cover of the January 2008 issue of Miniature Collector. They joined two of them to get a bigger structure. I'm thinking of doing something similar in the future myself.
  7. looking for wood claw feet for chairs

Way to go, Patricia! Loving the leaves. Keep up the good work!
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Wonder who won the Granville on ebay tonight? I was going to bid on it, but my computer started doing something funky this morning, and I wasn't able to fix it until after the auction ended. Went for $443 plus S&H, wowza! I wouldn't have been able to afford it right now though. Sigh. And it looked like it was in such great condition...
  9. Bad News Bears

Yucky! So sorry to hear about this Kelly. Hoping you get this resolved soon!
  10. Showcase Our Miniature Finds

If anyone is looking for a good value set of blue or red willow patterned plates, you can get a set of 12 right here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-MINIATURE-SMALL-PROJECT-1-12-Scale-Dollhouse-Miniature-Artist-Handmade/302391663408?_trkparms=ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140212121249%26meid%3D3332f744a4af46f4b1136c427c8c8246%26pid%3D100102%26&_trksid=p3693.c100102.m2452 I asked the seller about a month ago if she'd ever consider doing them in ceramic, and she went and experimented just for me. I thought they came out great! If you'd like to see pictures, she has them for the paper versions she sells.
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Very pretty Jenn! I'll have to keep that in mind for a future build.
  12. Time Out

Mike so good to hear from you! Keep working on getting well, and I hope we see many more minis from the future you!
  13. Pottery Preferences?

I'm truly a sucker for American Art pottery (arts & crafts style), particularly Roseville, Rookwood, Weller, and Newcomb styles. Wish there was someone who did those in miniature! Some beautiful examples can be seen on this sale website: www.justartpottery.com Sometimes I go there just to drool....
  14. Felicity Price magazine patterns

I have that book, but thanks Joanne! And, while I've never heard of that, Emily, I did try searching it, but with little luck.
  15. Felicity Price magazine patterns

Ok, mini friends: I have a mission for you! I am looking for Felicity Price needlepoint patterns. Some of hers were published in miniature magazines, and I'm interested in which issues. I think some were in Miniature Collector, but I'm not sure. I asked her a while back if she could remember which she published in, but she couldn't. So, break out the magazines please and go on a treasure hunt for me. I'm happy with just the information so I know which issue to buy, or if anyone would be willing to make color copies, or sell an issue. I am particularly interested in the Claire, Suzy, Poppy, Rosie and Spring patterns, also art nouveau, or art deco styles. Let me know what you find!