• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Cynthia
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

1226 profile views
  1. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

Lasagna with cheese and spinach filling tonight!
  2. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

Another lovely holiday cooking for my parents. Turkey with butter and herb rub, sweet potato casserole, sourdough stuffing, cranberry sauce and brussels sprouts. Mmmm. Turned out great, and leftovers will be a treat!
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

I went from XP to Windows 8 the last time I was forced to get a new computer. I hated it. There are still some functions on it I hate, but I don't want to update to Windows 10 either.
  4. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

Beef chili with cheese on top, bread and butter, and a green salad.
  5. What are you up to today? This week?

Beautiful! What a sweetheart.
  6. Help me pick the Casa's bed!

I would have asked if she could shorten the posts of the Camille, so that they were more like the ones on the Fiona, since you really liked that one.
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

You lucky gal! The Granville is on my wish list, but for that price, I couldn't have gotten it at this time. Oh well, maybe the future holds one for me!
  8. Bug In My Kit?!

Eeeek! Get rid of it, pronto! 
  9. What are you up to today? This week?

Kelly, if you can find it, this over the counter cream works wonders. Resinol is very soothing. I got mine at my local CVS, but had to ask the pharmacist to order it for me. Another good choice for healing, cooling, and itching is Silver sulfadiazine cream, but you'd need a dermatologist to prescribe it.
  10. to someone who is good on photocopying reduction

I say go for it Jeanine! I'd love to see what you come up with. And you don't necessarily have to sew seams, fabric glue might work...I think I read that somewhere from a mini dress pattern.
  11. What are you up to today? This week?

Oh no! Sorry to hear that Jeremy. That attorney sounds like a gem, though.
  12. Help! This is Boring!

Love all the new rainbow touches, Jodi! They're really popping against the white. Looks yummy so far. Keep going!
  13. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

Nope, not the ones here. Way too salty! I swear they add it to the pigs' feed. Pork chops tonight with egg noodles with butter and parmesan cheese and zucchini.
  14. Opinions on Shutters on the Cape may

I think it looks great with no shutters. You did a really good job with the color scheme, and I love the front door too.
  15. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

I love lamb too! But the price for it here is outrageous when I can find it. Sigh. I'm stuck in ham country.