• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Cynthia
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

2349 profile views
  1. stokesay ware ginger jar

Actually, the seller said it was artisan made, so it may be more rare than I think...honestly didn't think anyone would bid against me with a $75 starting bid. Just goes to show I'm not the only one with a keen eye.
  2. stokesay ware ginger jar

Just got beat out on ebay for this, was wondering if anyone has one like it in their stash they'd be willing to part with? 
  3. Wedgwood Jasperware

Very nice!
  4. The McKinley House is Back Home

Woohoo! Can't wait to see it brought back to life.
  5. What are you up to today? This week?

Congrats!
  6. Amazon Alexa

Nope, sorry. Between all the noises my appliances make, I don't need another thing to talk to me.
  7. Thanksgiving Dinner

I love lamb, but we're going traditional. Turkey and gravy, stuffing, sweet potato casserole with candied pecans, green peas, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie.
  8. Lamps from scratch

I believe they're of ceramic or porcelain? It's the 2 handled version in the middle of this picture:  https://www.miniatures.com/3-Pc-Kennedy-VaseGinger-Jar-Set-P27826.aspx
  9. Lamps from scratch

Here's an interesting question. I have two miniature vases for a dollhouse and would like to convert them into wee table lamps. Has anyone ever done this? What would be the best way to proceed?
  10. printing questions

I was hoping more for specific make and model numbers Kathie. Oh well. Any one else care to chime in?
  11. printing questions

Anyone have any suggestions on the best type of printer for printing fabric, wallpaper, and transparencies for stained glass? Thinking of replacing my old printer and would welcome any suggestions on models to look at.
  12. mirror finish

This would actually be a miniature piece of furniture for a bedroom scene. I may try experimenting with some of the chrome spray paints Carrie's link mentioned.
  13. mirror finish

Has anyone ever tried to make a piece of furniture with a mirror finish? Krylon makes a paint but it's supposed to only be used on glass, so I'm reluctant to buy and try. Is there a metallic paint that's almost as good? I'm thinking of making a little nightstand with a mirrored surface, but admit to some puzzlement on the execution part.
  14. What are you up to today? This week?

That's great Kelly! It looks like a much better option.
  15. Beacon Hill windows

Can I also get a measurement of one of these windows?