blueirishmoon

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

blueirishmoon last won the day on November 18 2021

blueirishmoon had the most liked content!

417 Excellent

2 Followers

About blueirishmoon

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Cynthia
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

3,103 profile views
  1. Finished the Janet Granger firescreen, started and finished one of her cushions and finished the rug. All eye candy has been posted!
  2. blueirishmoon

Needlework

Rugs and cushions, mostly.
  3. Started my next project. Another Janet Granger, this time a firescreen with the colorway tweaked to match the rug I just finished. Picture to follow tomorrow!
  4. Gotten to the background stage on the coral rug. It looks so pretty! Can't wait to share it with you. Maybe done in another week's time? Then I can start on the accessories to go with it. I love Janet Granger designs. They're so nice.
  5. Chugging along on the coral floral rug. Especially nice after making those mistakes to begin with.
  6. A little setback with the pattern. Stitched the wrong color so am unpicking what I did.
  7. Started a new rug for a bedroom this time. Adjusted the colorway to match some scrapbook paper I plan to use as wallpaper. Here's a picture of it. It has lovely soft corals, gray, taupe and cream.
  8. Muriel, these are all about 3"x5", the art deco circles one is a little larger, maybe 3"x6"?
  9. Hey everyone! Just updated my gallery with three new rugs for your viewing pleasure!
  10. Hey everyone! Finally completed the rug I was working on before the hospital saga. It's that leaping deer one from the 20th century miniature book. I replaced the orange with another shade of brown though. Hope to have a picture up soon. A few nights ago I started another rug, this one a discontinued one from Janet Granger called Hannah, which fits the theme. It's also shades of brown, kind of abstract and geometric to go with the other rugs in the project. At the rate I'm working, I'll finish that one quickly, maybe within two weeks. Tonight's dinner menu includes Italian sausage and spaghetti. Oh how I missed it while I was away! Physical therapy is also going well. And, next week I see a new doctor. I also have some new jewelry supplies to play with. Yes, my pretties, I'm very busy lately!
  11. Back to the needlework for me. Did some last night while watching the tv. Have a nasty cold with horrible congestion. Starting to walk without the walker, but still supported. Dinner was leftover spinach lasagna. Tomorrow we plan on turkey tacos.
  12. Thanks Muriel! The leg wounds are much smaller now, but still aren't completely healed. Was playing around with colored pencils earlier, making an abstract drawing. Not quite ready to get back to stained glass yet, and my strength isn't quite up to long stints of needlework either, but I'm getting better all the time.
  13. Hello everyone! I'm back. Was a very trying two and a half months for me. July 4 had me sent to the hospital for respiratory event, my CO2 levels were sky high and I was put on a ventilator for 2 weeks. Luckily I don't remember a thing. I now have to use a CPAP at night though. After the hospital stay, I went to rehab for 3 weeks and I'm home now, using a walker and working back up to full strength so I can walk unaided in the future. I will still have to go to rehab closer to home, but will no longer be staying in a facility. Can't wait to get back to all my projects!
  14. Made another leap in healing on the leg. I basically just have one sore that is still healing, and I've healed the other two. Things have been a little tricky with our oven lately. We've been getting an error code off and on when it's on for a long time, like when cooking a roast. Will have to try to reach the repairman this week.
  15. Leg is healing well. Doctor tells me I'll be off the treatment machine soon. Been designing some jewelry lately. Thinking of opening an etsy shop to sell. I made some earrings for the nurses who have been taking care of me each week and they loved them. I took some dangling flowers, and threaded a crystal dangle through them that matched the color perfectly. Tonight we're having spinach lasagna.