blueirishmoon

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by blueirishmoon

1. Almost done with the background of the tapestry. Then it's on to the borders. Dinner last night was roast beef and baked potato.
  2. Working the background of the tapestry, almost half done. Dinner was a lovely pork roast with rice. Had the doctor for a regular checkup. Good news! I lost another 7 lbs, they tell me.
  3. Steaming along on the tapestry. Just 2 colors left for the design, than 4 colors left for the background and borders. Dinner last night was bbq pork ribs with squash and macaroni and cheese.
  4. What are you talking about?! That little footstool looks perfect to me.
  5. Back is better today. Still stitching the tapestry. Dinner was leftover roast beef in a cold sandwich.
  6. Tweaked my back again, so I'm taking it easy. Started a new project, another tapestry, but going slowly. Dinner was roast beef, baked potato, corn, crunchy onions, and carrots and broccoli mix.
  7. Moderators hit up the "my first dollhouse" section. Multiple spam postings.
  8. Finished the background and posted the result. Dinner tonight was leftover spaghetti sauce.
  9. I prefer realistic. I want to fool the eye and make people think it's life size.
  10. From the album: Needlework

This was a quick one. Mostly because once I get in the zone with the background, it goes fast. Still tiny, with silk mesh, I'm not sure where I'll use this one.
  11. Still working the background. Maybe 1-2 days more left to go. Dinner last night was spaghetti with meat sauce I made, since my mom's arthritis was doing a number on her. Tonight we had pork roast with rice.
  12. Finished the last golden yellow. Started on the background. Dinner was leftovers.
  13. Finished with more colors. Down to just one left and the background. So, I'll be stitching that for a few days. Dinner was barbecued chicken.
  14. Finished with the dark green and the project. Just posted a picture of it. It's a beautiful pillow with red roses. Started the daffodil pillow tonight. Went through at least 3 colors so far. It's a bit more spare in design, with lots of background stitching. Dinner was meatloaf with a side of rice a roni.
  15. From the album: Needlework

40 count silk mesh again. Super tiny and detailed. Going to use this one in a rosy Victorian build in the future.
  16. Two thirds done with the dark green. Dinner was takeout pizza. I had to go to the lab today for blood drawn for tests because I have the doctor next week.
  17. Started the last color, a dark green for the background. Dinner was chicken, baked beans, and cauliflower. Had the dentist today for my annual cleaning. No problems, just some sore gums from them poking and prodding me.
  18. Hi Holly! Good to hear from you. I figured the hurricane kept you from posting. Finished with the light green, and moved on to a dark red. Dinner was crockpot bbq pork with a side of mac and cheese.
  19. Good to hear from you! Glad you had some minis to work on.
  20. About two thirds done with the light green. Dinner was leftover spinach lasagna. Still tasty!
  21. Stitching with light green tonight. Dinner was delicious barbecued steak, baked potato, corn in butter sauce, and crispy onions.
  22. Worked with a different shade of green tonight. Dinner was leftover chicken used in a homemade pot pie.
  23. Makes me think of gorgeous Regency townhouses in London.
  24. Worked with some green silk thread tonight. Dinner was spinach lasagna and so good!
  25. Did a little bit of stitching on the new project. Dinner was leftover barbecued burgers.