About billiegoat

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    marjie

Recent Profile Visitors

618 profile views
  1. I have made so many mistakes with my beacon hill . But after much frustration it is finally coming along. I think it was talking to me to much. I love this house.
  2. billiegoat

DHChess.jpg

love the work you have done . especially the table and chairs . good job
  3. I love the stairs and landing.
  4. I think the first set of stairs looks fine . The floors are beautiful. Good work.
  5. billiegoat

Cut away door jamb

Doing a wonderful job.
  6. Love your staircase. I'm still painting mine. Beautiful!
  7. How many coats of primer do you usually use I was trying to make the wood fully covered but someone told me two coats is enough
  8. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll go with wallpaper paste and the rest of the ceilings I painted previously.
  9. do you use wallpaper glue to attach stock paper to ceiling or double sided tape
  10. love the brick I admire your talent
  11. Thank you. I don't know about pictures yet. I'm not very good with the computer but I'm learning. Have you followed Jane Harrop. I love her books and furniture. I am making this house around the forties . I am calling it memories. I will try to tell a story about my family for my grand children. I have a journal to read about each room. Now all I have to do is get it done.
  12. Well after my 1000 errors I got the stairs in . Nothing broke . My husband used a pie server to slide them in. We took the tabs off. They are in so tight they will never come out. Actually I was half hoping they would not fit. Glad they did. They are so cute. My son bought me this doll house as a project. I thought he loved me. And to think I was trying to fire insurance for the beacon hill.