• Last visited

1 Neutral

About hippychik

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Marylou
  1. what are your prices for the living rm set, ornate chairs and pedestal table?
  2. Hi all , I am a returning member of the dollhouse world. when my daughter was about two my mother gave her a doll house kit, which I had to build and furnish. took awhile and I loved it. fast forward 30 some yrs when I was immobile from knee replacement, found pinterest, a friends mini album and was totally in love AGAIN. OH my the possibilities nowadays, the tools I did not have long time ago. I could see using my cricut, a scoring tool, the dremel tool, embossing folders and the big shot even a paper punch or too. if I could have moved, I would have jumped up and down. when I healed tho I went back to normal routines and all my other hobbys. I had sent off for a Greenleaf kit though that I got on ebay for $20. it sat around and around. Finally this winter and the bonechilling cold. I pulled it all out. redid a simple house from garage sale($5) into witches cottage, just need to thatch the roof. and that Orchid house is out and ready to assemble. going to add an extra room on the right side and may change the stairs a bit. this new/old hobby has really got my mind reeling with excitement and possibilities.
  3. woo hoo, will be getting my reservation in lickety quick. was thrilled to find my first bunch of Nebraska mini-lovers. I'm outstate in Sutton by Hastings