Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Brianne
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

460 profile views
  1. Suzanne I'm thrilled with your tabby cat! It looks amazing. It makes me want to consider trying to add my giant puppy babies to my first house since they are such a huge presence in my real home. No house is complete without a fur baby. Awesome idea!
  2. I love this! What a wonderful and sweet idea. I bet your wife cherishes it. Lots of neat details that i would have never have thought of including. LOVE IT!
  3. I love this! What a wonderful and sweet idea. I bet your wife cherishes it. Lots of neat details that i would have never have thought of including. LOVE IT!
  4. I'm Brianne. Originally got on here for help in selling a Marquam Hill Mansion kit because years ago.... I bought it as my first kit. I opened the box and decided miniatures weren't for me. But being on the forum has kind of sparked my interest again. But maybe interested in some advice on an appropriate beginner house?
  5. Thanks for the tip. I gave them a call they gave me a little friendly advice, but told me they couldn't say much on the subject because they don't and haven't carried Dura Craft products before. Who knew it'd be so hard to get some info on this thing! =)
  6. I bought a Dura-craft Marquam Hill Dollhouse kit years ago. I opened the box once, was immediately overwhelmed and then I set it out in the garage because I was convinced one day I would take it on. Long story short, I'm never going to attempt it. Not as my first house. So, do you guys know anywhere around Nashville or online that I could sell this kit? The box is slightly damaged mostly just faded, no holes so there shouldn't be any missing pieces. Any leads or advice would be majorly appreciated!