• Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jodi
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3841 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

Thank you, Deb! Now I've got you in my blog roll, so I won't miss an update! I'm off to pack for a romantic weekend with the hubs. When I was 16 and he was 20, we got a flat tire in Sequim, WA and got to spend our first all nighter together. We're going back to recapture that special night, but I could live without another flat tire. Now that we're old, though, we have AAA! 
  2. What are you up to today? This week?

Congrats Kelly! I'm sure there's lots to do, but don't forget to stop and remember that this is your dream coming true!  I just started having a lawn service for the first time this spring. I used Craigslist and Thumbtack and Yelp to find people to give bids. I found they were wildly different for the same amount of work, so get several bids and read reviews. Good luck!!!
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

Why does everyone keep making us old dogs learn new tricks? I'm on the Windows 10 for about a year now. It's fine, but so was XP! Good luck with all the new integration! Thank god for AC - hope it's a fast recovery for mom. Can't wait to see the finished train car! Blog link, please... 
  4. Question on wholesale , dog source

I know Anna is looking for Falcon, but here is an incredible animal artisan's shop on Etsy if yanyone is looking for something special: https://www.etsy.com/shop/kdc123?ref=l2-shopheader-name&section_id=15759880 They are amazing...
  5. clay work on castle

Simply wonderful, Nell! It oozes charm everywhere you look!
  6. cutting out windows Storybook Cottage

Nice skills with the scroll saw Karen! Where there's a will, there's a way!
  7. What's everyone working on?

I love it Carrie! Especially the chimney brick and all the trim work - looks wonderful as so worth all of the effort! 
  8. I hear you, thank you for sharing. Please submit your issues with BBB.

9. Buyer Beware

Hi Friends, After an incredibly shady and frustrating situation with an online retailer, I felt it was my duty to inform anyone who shops for minis online. Buyer Beware!!! The entire saga can be found on my blog, and I have to say I am truly shocked at all of the folks who have left comments, emailed, Instagram messaged, or Facebook messaged me about their horrific experiences with this same retailer. I am filing official complaints with the Attorney General in both his state and mine in the morning. Please read my experience and make an informed decision before you decide to roll the dice with your hard earned mini money. http://my-miniaturemadness.blogspot.com/2018/06/buyer-beware.html Hugs, Jodi
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Money laundering?
  11. Removing Wallpaper from MDF?

Hi Melissa, The MDF was primed with Kilz primer, so you should be A-Ok to use a water solution for removal. The wallpaper I used was Minigraphics and was applied with Grandmother Stover's, which is water based. I have found that once you let water soak in for several minutes, rubbing several times in one spot with your finger gets a nice run started which is then relatively easy to peel off. I have gone over dollhouse wallpaper with scrapbook paper in the past with great coverage results. Good luck, and please share some photos of your progress!
  12. We could use a few prayers if anyone could help

Dear Jeannine my heart and prayers are with you and your family. I hope she comes through with the very best possible outcome. 
  13. the added tower

Yes! And to spend a lot of time staring at the house trying to figure out what makes the most sense to do next! The tower, and the whole build look like so much fun!
  14. Bathroom fixture with lights

That's what it's all about, right? We master one thing then move on to the next inspired challenge! 
  15. Bathroom fixture with lights

This look amazing Keith! I love all the wood work!