• Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jodi
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2981 profile views
  1. Grandpa's new project

Congratulation on a successful day! These are the ones that keep us all dreaming and moving forward through the rough patches! I believe you are now feeling the addiction, and it's so good to have you in the club!
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

If having a couple kits "in the stockpile" was a reason not to buy more I'd be in trouble! Gotta have the ones you want to do around for when the inspiration strikes you! You should get it!!!
  3. Embossed rug

Wow! This looks great and gets the ideas flowing! Gonna have to see if my Cricut can do this! 
  4. The Bed!

It really is so lovely! What do you mean by "whopper"? It's really heavy?
  5. RegencyTableupdate.jpg

Wow! What an excellent transformation Sam! I love all the accessorizing you have going on too. See what magic happens when you find some mini time?!?
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

Wow that's really cool! And a Spock tree topper star? They make something for everything don't they!
  7. Am I being too picky???

So disappointing when  this happens! I've had awesome experiences with HBS. I received a broken item and they sent a replacement to me Priority Mail 2 Day. I've had items sent to me by mistake too and they've told me to keep them with their complements. The Christmas lights were like $24 too! I think you'll be pleased with how they help you. 
  8. Making porcelain dollhouse people

Oh good lord I admire all of you for trying. My attempts would surely be fit only for horror scenes where genetic experiments have gone horribly wrong! Can't wait to see them all painted and lifelike!
  9. Best Thing I Ever Made!

Congratulations to all of you, Mike! A very proud day indeed! 
  10. What's everyone working on?

Oh nooooo! That's not good Lawanda! What on Earth did you get the sliver from? After reading Kathy's link, I put lotion on, let it soak in for a while, then went at them again! It feels like I finally got them, though I only saw one come out. I just scratched at them until it didn't hurt anymore.
  11. rsz-img-4482.jpg

This is soooo adorable!!!
  12. What's everyone working on?

That's a great idea Holly! You should see the two of us sometimes. Both of us with our glasses on, my 4x magnifiers clipped to mine, Russ holding the hand magnifier and one of us holding the cell phone with the flashlight on, arguing over who's going to hold the tweezers. From the outside, we ARE that old blind bickering couple that we used to snicker at!
  13. First Room Box

I would say it depends on the room box. Is it a kit or are you constructing yourself? If you tell us the kit it's likely someone here has done it and can help. Same case if you're constructing it yourself depending on the material you're using. More info please...
  14. What's everyone working on?

I definitely will Kathie - thank you! It will be good to have around, as I am always removing slivers from the hubs too! We both contend with dangerous working conditions in our hobbies! 
  15. What are you up to today? This week?

Happy Belated Birthday Jackie! Love that beautiful smile!