• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Toni
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1010 profile views
  1. Westville Dollhouse.jpg

Oh, I love that you put in french doors. Gorgeous!
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

gasp. Wow!!!! That is really something.
  3. oh no! I just started on my quarter scale house and was counting on buying a lot of stuff from them as I needed it. Oh this makes me really sad.
  4. The Bar Room Box

Oh, wow, that is kind of complicated. Thanks for providing the link and giving me a shortcut! ;)
  5. The Bar Room Box

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I love mini bars and I think it would be so much fun to build one. It's hard to believe that someone would just throw away those bottles. Imagine what else he must've thrown away. yikes.   I don't know how to do a search for member's blogs but would love to take a look at fov's bar. Is there a way to do it that I'm just not getting?
  6. Silicon lace

That's so cool. I bookmarked Helen on YouTube. Thank you for sharing!
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

The rooms that are shown sure are gorgeous though.
  8. miniland.ca?

I bought some wall sconces from them and had no issues at all. They were inexpensive and shipped fast.
  9. The thing I always look out for when choosing to download wallpaper is the ppi / dpi (pixels / dots per inch) of the image. The higher the better. Most images on google are 72dpi so they print out like kaka. The lowest that's semi-acceptable to me is 150dpi. 300dpi is preferable but rare to come by so I usually settle for something in between. Just keep an eye out for the higher dpi's.
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

This is a really good deal, I think. I don't recognize the house but I really like it. It comes with some okay furniture. The stove alone is worth about 70 dollars: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/clt/d/vintage-handmade-dollhouse/6522593523.html
  11. Do all Bespaq pieces have a sticker?

Thanks, Cynthia. Yes, I'm keeping the invoice. I'll also take a screen shot of the page. For this purchase it's not that big of a deal since the cabinet I bought is a very low sticker price item but that's all really good to know for the future. In case I ever buy (or can afford!) anything a little more substantial. I had no idea that Bespaq is, or has been, in legal battles but I'm not surprised. It seems that there is always someone lurking around in the corners just waiting for the next unsuspecting victim to come along. ;)
  12. IMG_4336.JPG

Oh wow, isn't that funny ... I have had that very kit bookmarked for a while now but didn't recognize it. That just goes to show you how far creativity and talent can take something. :)
  13. IMG_4336.JPG

Oh I didn't realize it was a kit. You did an amazing job with it ... it's just beautiful!
  14. IMG_4336.JPG

Oh, I love it! Is that wood? What is the thickness of it? The scale looks superb.
  15. Do all Bespaq pieces have a sticker?

Well, I'll just assume that my cabinet is a Bespaq then since it came directly from the company itself. Just one without a sticker. I guess it's like Susie said, they're not very consistent. That's good to know.