About freakedolly

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Kerry
  • Country
    United States
  1. Thanks ladies! I have checked out Lawbre's website and I just about fell over when I saw how much the new houses cost! I will be contacting the company sometime this week to see if they could give me more more details. Kerry
  2. Thank you Janet! I also located the Great American Dollhouse Museum site as well. It's about the only place I found info on the Old Westbury Hall so far!!!
  3. Hi everyone, I was just wondering if any of you could give me an idea as to how rare it is to come across the dollhouse made by Lawbre Company called OLD WESTBURY HALL. I inherited one of the 25 made when my grandma passed away over ten years ago. I cherish the house but it is way too large for my tiny home and I have many other smaller dollhouses to keep. The interior is finished and my grandma actually had it made larger than original specs. I have paperwork dated 6/26/1986. I must unfortunately sell the house and it's furniture (all handmade and signed/dated) which has all been removed. I am going with an art appraiser to help me sell the house and contents. He comes highly recommended. I was wondering if any of you would know how much the house should be valued at??? It just makes me nervous and I feel quite guilty about selling it in the first place! Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!