• Last visited

0 Neutral

About cindy19335

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    cindy
  • Country
    United States
  1. Oh my, got another question for you. I have a male doll, I want to make him have long hair. I purchased another doll to cut the hair off of, now I want to add this straight hair to the doll. Anyone have ideas on how to do this. Think I should try to glue it, think I should try to sew it to bias tape and then glue it to the doll?? I'm trying to make this doll look like my son (he has long straight hair which he keeps in a ponytail......dollhouse is for grand-daughter and I'm trying to make family look alikes...... Thanks, thanks thanks for any and all ideas!!
  2. Thanks so much, can't wait to try again.... Sorry for delay in writing but we caught this horrible stomach virus and it has made its way though all of us, one by one...I actually thought we have food poisoning but doc says no... Will write more when I'm a little better...
  3. Hi guys, I have been working on my Laurel for almost a year now.......boy oh boy....you guys are amazing in your accomplishments!! I haven't given up but I do need some help with my doors. I have decided to do the pinned doors as this house will be played with. I really don't understand houw to do them. I searched the archives but haven't found enough detail. I know you use a pin in the top and the bottom but how the heck do you get the door in with pins sticking out the top and bottom. For the life of me I can't figure it out. .... If I put the pins in top and bottom of frame, I still couldn't get door on the pins. Can anyone give me detailed directions....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  4. Hi all, I have to build this doll house (love it now), its for my son. I have been stuck for a week. I'm looking and looking. I can't figure out how to do the electrical. The Laurel has only one solid wall and thats the wall the Primrose will be attached to. Yikes, I really don't know how to plan this electrical stuff. I have unglued walls up but I already did my floors, I etched & stained hardword type effect into them. I painted my walls......guess I'll have to repaint if I can get some help laying out the wiring. I don't like wallpaper so I sure hope this electrical tape covers well with just painting. Has anyone just painted over the electrical tape? How does it look? I've heard of writers block, I do think I am suffering from electrical block. Any advise in the layout department? Thanks from Downingtown, PA.