Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jennine
  • Country United States
  1. 2011 Spring Fling Contest Results

Thank goodness I had such a busy summer! Time flew by and bam, the results are out and I get to drool over pictures! The work is jaw-dropping. Great job to all and congrats to the winners, it was well earned. :thumb:
  2. I finally did some mini-ing today for my SF.It's my very first attempt at any of this, so I am looking at this more as a learning experience. I printed out some patterned carpet and managed to pull together a tufted chaise after about 3 days of cutting, gluing, and sewing. It's amazing what you can do with an old pillowcase, scrap wood, foam packing material, some fishing line, and some seed beads! :thumb:
  3. LOL... I love the smell of the laser cut wood! My husband came downstairs the other night, starts coughing and asks, "are you burning incense?" Sure thing... I was... the smell was so nice I decided to pull out some vanilla incense cones from the fall and just go all out. It makes me wish the winter fires were still in season!
  4. I think I have about 15 cuts to make to the SF. I was surprised at how small it ended up being in RL. Other than using the downstairs addition room as a padded cell for solitary confinement, I don't think anything else would fit! :insane: My imagination is surely much grander than the space I have available, so we'll have to see if I can come up with something before I destroy it entirely! Even if I do destroy it, I am having so much fun doing it!
  5. Selkie, my whole house is starting to look like that!!! A&E, you casting? LOL. Between the 3 kids, full time school with a 2 hour daily commute and the "remodeling" I am doing to the interior of my car (carpet, trim, seatbelts, upholstery all by me with just paint and fabric) my husband is about to rent a dumpster for all my projects and put me in there too! :idea: Thinking about adding the SF kit to all of that makes me think I'm crazy too!
  6. Another newbie from Georgia!

Thanks for the greetings all! Oh bluebear....... that is some dangerous info!!! I looked at their website and I like what I see. Good thing it's a decent drive or I would probably spend way too much money there that I never have in the first place!
  7. Hello All!!! My name is Jennine and I am a lurker to the nth degree....I have been lurking on this forum for a couple of years - reading posts, browsing the galleries, brewing on ideas. I ordered a GL Pierce house about three years ago after my husband BEGGED me to (??? I know). At the time I was pregnant and we had just found out it was a girl. We have two older teenage boys, so this was his chance for a little princess and he was going to build this dollhouse for her. We figured she would be 8 or so by the time we were done! LOL... I think we're going to be right.... At least she'll be old enough to play with it by then. Anywho... here we are after 3 years and it's still in the box. So, mommy is taking over this project and daddy just lost all rights to the design process. It's time to get this party started!