About Ittybitty

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Pam

Recent Profile Visitors

186 profile views
  1. I want to thank everyone for their information. This has helped me out a lot. I have been working on this house for several years, my husband and I are working on getting it moved in the house, out of the garage. I am very concerned this paper may not straighten out. While looking closer at this wallpaper, I noticed that the paper in the kitchen is not warping. It is a very good grade of paper, but so is a couple of the other rooms that are warping. Making my head spin.
  2. Is there any other kind of paste that can be used that wouldn't do this?
  3. Thank you for the information. This is what I thought was going on, but this is my first project and didn't know for sure. I have been working on it off and on for a long time, trying to do everything right, and studying the floor plan and making an addition and other changes. I made sure I did a lot of research before applying the wallpaper, and did everything it said. This was upsetting when I saw what it was doing. I will try to get it in out of the humidity asap. Thanks again.
  4. The wallpaper on the walls of my dollhouse have started warping, and wrinkling after it has been on the wall for over a year. When I first applied it, it was smooth and dried smooth, now after a year or more it is warping. This dollhouse has been in my garage while I have been working on it, could the problem be from humidity? Can this be fixed, or do I have to take it off and replace it?
  5. Oh yes! I think a chandelier in the kitchen would be beautiful. I treat my dollhouse as if I were living in it, and if I want a chandelier in my kitchen that is what I do. My dollhouse kitchen has a light that some consider a chandelier, it has 5 round globes hanging down from solid brackets. Love it.
  6. Yes, I will post some pictures as soon as I learn this board. I wish Dura-Craft was still in business, when I first got the kit I checked to be sure I had all the parts. Now that I have started building again, and Dura-Craft is no longer in business, I realized the 2 pages of plastic window panes are both the same, I am missing sheet #2, and they have white flower design around them. I will have to find some thinner plastic to replace it.
  7. Hello everyone! My name is Pam and I am back into finishing the Marquam Hill Mansion. I received this dollhouse about 9 years ago, I got the main part of the house built, and have it painted. I was told not to put windows in until I wired it, so this is where I stopped until I found out about the wiring. I recently retired, so I thought this would be a good time to pull it all back out and get the wiring done and finish building it. I am very glad that I didn't finish it back then, because over the years I decided to expand the kitchen, and make a couple of other changes. I have plenty of time on my hands to finish it now, and I am having a ball doing it.