IAK

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by IAK

1. Just not feeling it with the Spring Fling....Nothing is popping into my head....have some kits that are waiting for me to open them....Been wanting to make my grandsons a haunted house forever....May be my next project...and plenty of time until halloween
  2. So I decided to give my Wedding Chapel away to my neice. I must say she was thrilled! Just running out of room here in my house and figured it would be better off with her. Now that I gave one away I can't help thinking about building another house! What's wrong with me? Been awhile and started looking at galleries here and the bug is starting to return to me. We'll see.....
  3. Love it...they look so real!
  4. IAK

Pierce10.JPG

So real looking! Wow
  5. What a good egg you are! You deserve to get it at a fair price. Good luck!
  6. Hi Nutti...just had to mention can't believe your "little" girl is getting married! Seems like yesterday we were getting those funny pictures of you teaching her how to drive! LOL I've been following your life on facebook...see you there..
  7. NP...not home right now..babysitting my grandsons but will be home next week. Actually it's Benjamin Moore paint...Had it left over from painting the bottom of the chair rail in my bedroom..When I get home I'll check it out. I'm sure you can get a "sample" of it from any Benjamin Moore dealer.
  8. LOVE IT! Wow now I have an idea for my Grandsons...they would love this! Great work
  9. yep...here ya go http://www.miniatures.com/hbs/global/Index...RODUCTSKU=24210
  10. If my memory serves me right I believe I purchased these from Ernie at Miniatures.com. They come in black too
  11. Hoping you get your Garfield soon...I'm sure it will be okay Oh and I wasn't trying to pry was just curious that's all
  12. I used something short on my Beacon. Here's a picture of it: Used the high fence on the side but a short one on the front. There are other pictures in my gallery but this one is the only close up one.
  13. So curious...how much did you pay for it?
  14. Happy Birthday again Heidi :lol:
  15. If I find one Jeff I'll save it for ya, just let me know your code and I can mail it or we can visit each others towns if your wifi starts working
  16. Yep...been playing since May...Got my lighthouse...house is maxed out...lots of hybrids...caught every fish and have my golden rod...missing bugs though...would love to visit a new town! I play with my grandchildren via wifi sometimes. Would love to visit a new town :lol:
  17. Hey everybody on AC...if you want to "connect" I will give you my code..
  18. IAK

Nap time!

Awww...what a sweet dog...you know how much I love springers Deana
  19. I replaced the stairs in my Orchid also
  20. We now have 4 grandsons...funny since we had 4 daughters. His name is Ryan Daniel born 9/13/09 I've posted a picture of him and his brothers. I'm hoping to get back into my hobby soon. I would like to build a haunted house for the two older boys for Christmas from a Laurel that I have. Just need to open the box and get my creative juices flowing again. Liam, Sean and baby Ryan Daniel This is James and (Charlotte) They live in CA
  21. I love the way the story starts....Hubby asks what she wanted for Christmas and she says "a dollhouse" LOL that's exactly how my hobby started!
  22. This was in my local newspaper on Sunday. Two of the local miniature shops are mentioned. Great read! http://www.northjersey.com/recreation/Step_aside_kids.html