IAK

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by IAK

1. IAK

Little White Wedding Chapel

I made them...copied some pictures from the internet and traced and painted them onto clear plastic covers
  2. Holly...Don't know if RL stuff will settle with 3 grandsons now and another on the way but I'll make the time.
  3. Gee Thanks Linda...yeah been away for awhile, haven't done a project in almost 2 years! Wow how time flies with real life getting in the way. Actually been looking around recently here getting ideas for the Haunted House I'm going to be making for my Grandson. Hope to start it in the fall when the Summer stuff quiets down. I'll be back in full swing
  4. I on the last book of the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn. It's by far the best book of the series...I DON'T WANT IT TO END...so good!
  5. IAK

Facebook no more

It's what you make of it....I have connected with so many old friends and love it for that reason!
  6. IAK

DSC00003.JPG

Hey she looks the woman in the picture on the wall behind her...Very nice picture
  7. MEL! I've been awol from here for a long time too...So glad to hear from you! I'll have to look for you on facebook...I love the new digs
  8. Happy Birthday Dean! Think I've told ya this in the past that you share your birthday with my daughter :lol:
  9. yep..saw it too..was looking at my dh's a bit differently after that. Wondering what goes on when I'm not around!
  10. So sorry Heidi...there is comfort knowing that your loving pet is at peace. So sweet to bury him in his favorite blankie
  11. Teresa I haven't been here in a long time either was just flipping through the posts and found this. Funny how you say the electric is "playin" with ya...My Beacon is too...hasn't lit up in a while, only one lamp lights and I don't have the patience to figure it out..oh well. Good to see ya post.
  12. So sorry Heidi to hear this...It's tough but you're doing the right thing... I just got some bad news too. We got our Springer Spaniel pup one year ago and now I found out she has severe hip displasia and bad back knees.. She will be facing 2-4 surgerys. The first one will be next week on here back left knee. We'll see what happens from there for awhile. You would never know it because she still runs around and plays but when she does she pays dearly...limps and has trouble getting up sometimes. Vet says the x-rays look like a dog of 13 years rather than a pup of a little over a year...We're sad but we will do what we can for her.
  13. Already sent congrats on facebook but Congrats again Esther! She's a beautiful baby
  14. IAK

Pets:

1 very sweet, cute English Springer Spaniel named Callie, age 1 year, 3 months. However we just found out she has muliple problems with her hips and back legs. We are heartbroken. Contemplatiing her having surgery so her life can be longer and painfree
  15. It's big! I think I have a picture of mine somewhere with me next to it.
  16. Yeah I emailed her and told her I would have to see the house in person and go over exactly what she would want. Then I was thinking about what justmesue said and tell her to go to a dollhouse shop. That way she could get ideas and really see how much stuff costs. I would even let her come by me and show her in person what I have done. I don't think she is looking for alot of details as this is for her child to play with. Oh and I am not looking to "make" any money on this was thinking on just doing it for the fun and let her buy everything she wants to be added to it. We'll see. Thanks for the advise all and I will be checking back.
  17. I always love the way your mind works Deana
  18. Yep I did that in the BH. I just carefully popped them apart. They are really not glued together that well Here's mine:
  19. Happy Birthday Deana! Sorry I missed it yesterday Hope you had a Super (Bowl) Birthday! Oh and you look great for your age :worthy:
  20. Well she sent me pictures of everything she has. Looks like she has the houseworks windows and doors already. You're right about the supplies. I was just wondering what would I charge for the "labor" of building it? Melanie do you know what house this is?
  21. Oh never! She has 6 children, I've done my bit
  22. A casual friend of mine found out that I build dollhouses and asked me if I would complete this one for her. She wants to know what I would charge. I have no idea . Does anybody know what house this is? Any ideas about what I should tell her?
  23. Congrats Marge...Loved learning more about you!
  24. You guys are funny. My daughter is HOOKED badly on Animal Crossing. Her son got it for Christmas and he's too young for it so she hijacked it and is now addicted. Me I've been in a contest with my BIL in Wii Fit ski jumping...My high score so far...370