IAK

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by IAK

1. Wowzer!!! You can get alot of minis with that kind of moola! :thumb:
  2. Where did you get that wedding cake? I just have to have one for my Wedding Chapel
  3. WOW! your pictures are great. :thumb: Can't wait to see what you do with the Beacon Hill!
  4. I guess since you painted them first they might not "snap" out so easily. As far as cutting angles etc. I just use sissors :thumb:
  5. Looks good. What are your plans for it?
  6. Always have WD 40 on hand. Great for removing excess glue from anything. Especially fingers! I used quick grip to put the White Orchid together and if you've used this glue before you'll know that it can get messy. WD 40 removes all boo boo's. I always keep it handy.
  7. Sorry Susanna but it's worth the wait
  8. Jenny you're a dollhouse building machine!
  9. Congratulations hopefully to both of you
  10. IAK

White Orchid 076 (Small).jpg

Thanks Suzanne I think it came out kind of cute and just in time for Valentines Day :wub:
  11. Cute dolls Jenny They fit right in your new Willowcrest.
  12. Thanks for the link Holly! The scale is perfect now I have to figure out which one of the stores have it.
  13. When you put it that way I have really been into this since I was about 8 years old. I used to make dollhouses for my Barbies from boxes. So I guess I've really been into minis for (clearing thoat) you do the math.........