• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Kate McDougall
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

542 profile views
  1. I purchased the living room in this series and there is no way to assemble this without the instructions. Frustrating when you are excited to start and realize that you cannot proceed. Thank you. I have many of the instructions for other rooms but not this one!
  2. It is great to get inspiration from looking at photos of others work! Thank you for the insight and ah ha moment !! I am excited to restart my siding again as I see a simple solution from your photos. The colour scheme is also inspiring ! Good work !
  3. I also forwarded the links to my friend who is also a member of the Kingston Dollhouse Club. I was a member but the drive was too much and not enough dollhouse talk for me. My friend Sherrill who owns a Garfield (that I built for her) both are heading to the Gathering in the spring.
  4. Wow thanks mad hatter for the link and info. It is a very small world.
  5. Hello everyone here in the Greenleaf community. I have been involved in dollhouse building for approximately 10 years. I love rescuing old & ruined dollhouses and revamping them to give to one of my 10 granddaughters or to give for donation. I have built the Pierce ands several others (long story) but I am presently re-styling a Beacon Hill and need some support with it. I have done approximately 11 houses, including a store, forestation, barn etc. I do not work anymore and I spend most alone time working with my dollhouse projects. i have a wee dog and an African Grey who keep me company and in the real world when I am preoccupied. It is an addiction of fun proportions and expensive when I let myself get carried away. for me, Thursdays are a time set aside that I meet with other enthusiasts in Marrickville for chat, help, & anything miniature. I will post some p photos to accompany anything that seems necessary when I need help. Thank you again for reading my post and allowing me to be a part of a large community where others with this addiction can meet, share & source. Again Thanks Kate McDougall
  6. Hello everyone here in the Greenleaf community. I have been involved in dollhouse building for approximately 10 years. I love rescuing old & ruined dollhouses and revamping them to give to one of my 10 granddaughters or to give for donation. I have built the Pierce ands several others (long story) but I am presently re-styling a Beacon Hill and need some support with it. I have done approximately 11 houses, including a store, forestation, barn etc. I do not work anymore and I spend most alone time working with my dollhouse projects. i have a wee dog and an African Grey who keep me company and in the real world when I am preoccupied. It is an addiction of fun proportions and expensive when I let myself get carried away. for me, Thursdays are a time set aside that I meet with other enthusiasts in Marrickville for chat, help, & anything miniature. I will post some p photos to accompany anything that seems necessary when I need help. Thank you again for reading my post and allowing me to be a part of a large community where others with this addiction can meet, share & source. Again Thanks Kate McDougall
  7. I have acquired a Beacon Hill that is completely built. It requires the siding put on. Looking for templates or ideas on how to do this successfully with so many cutouts. Also I have also modified the main floor. It has a garage attached to the left side so I removed the outer wall to make a large kitchen to hold the bespaq kitchen I just purchased for it. In the living room I removed the hallway wall into the living room so that I could have more space. This house was tape wired initially and I now just need to make repairs to the main lines. Please reply with any messages on ideas for colours etc. I usually only build RGT but have failen in love with the exquisite details that only Greenleaf has!