KrnBear

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Karen
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

507 profile views
  1. Anyone know if stain works on Anaglypta Wallpaper?
  2. I used acidbfree scrapbook paper on some of my walls. Used wall paper paste and then a coat of Mod Podge. Realy easy to use and Looks great!
  3. This is my first kit.I am building the Marquam Hill Mansion with no problems until now...The tower! I meticulously cut all the molding pieces, glued the pieces into the columns. somehow I am about 3/4" off from it fitting around the hexagon floor properly. Re-checked the directions, pieces and measurements for the 50th time ughhhh! Everything is perfect. Can't figure it out Ughhh! Not sure if anyone here can help, I figure it's worth a shot. Thanks in advance
  4. If the scale of the kit is 1:12. Is the furniture 1:12 scale too?
  5. Does anyone know what scale of furniture for Marquam Hill Mansion?
  6. I found on a web site where they laminated paper flooring. It did not specify what type of glue.Yes! the type you use to laminate a badge Thanks for your help!
  7. What's the best glue for laminate?
  8. What's the best adhesive for laminate flooring? Can I print on photo paper then laminate?
  9. Thank you! Really appreciate the help!
  10. Thank you! I will not be using "Yes"
  11. Planning on using scrap booking paper. What adhesive do I use?
  12. Thank you all so much for the great advice. I found a list of suggested glues. For wallpaper and flooring is suggested using a product called "Yes". any experience with that product?
  13. Hello everyone. I am new to the dollhouse community, and am wondering if I can use scrapbook paper on the walls for wallpaper? Any advice would be wonderful. Thanks in advance. Karen