• Last visited

0 Neutral

About dragonfly

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.skinbydragonfly.com

Profile Information

• Interests
    Family, Graphics, Painting, Ceramics, Food, Wine - all the good stuff!

Retained

• Member Title
    Skin Fairy

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Kim
  • Country
    Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

943 profile views
  1. It will happen eventually I am not sure what Dean wants to do, but there is a new version of the software on it's way and it makes sense to leave the custom skin until that is done, as it is going to be a major re-write to do it.
  2. Thanks Deb, but only the Stone one is mine, the other is from another designer.
  3. Wow.... missed it Happy Birthday Dean!!! Hope you had a fabulous day, and a really great year ahead
  4. Happy Birthday to our gracious and generous host of these forums!!! :worthy: Hope you have a fabulous marvellous wonderous day dear Dean!!! :yay: :yay: ps.. welcome to the 45er's hehehehehe
  5. I love your dragonfly Cathy.. and yeah the above is kind of why I am have used the name Dragonfly online for the last 9 years! They are also my personal Totem, and always appear (sometimes mysteriously) when I need a sign on what to do. One day I will get a dragonfly tattoo on my ankle (to cover an existing one of someone's initials - urgh! ) just haven't got a lot of faith that somene will be able to pull off what I want.. LOL Interesting topic! I love the story of the Older lady with the rose!
  6. Thanks Everyone! Thanks Holly Easter Sunday is the 12th, I had it set for Good Friday being the start of Easter, however I have changed it now :o
  7. Just in time for Easter/Spring, some new choices for you... Firstly we have Easter Chicks a delightful fun skin with cute little chick-a-dees and hand painted eggs! Best described as light, bright and fun! Secondly.. Aloha! Wellllll hellloooooooooo warmer weather.. even if only in forum land! I hope you enjoy these, and Thanks go to Dean for organising these ones for you all :o
  8. dragonfly

WLS

Thanks for clarifying Nutti, and fingers crossed it all goes well on Wednesday :wub:
  9. Wow.. all this talk of Clothes lines outside is amusing to me.. here in Australia we think that drying your clothes in a dryer is weird and for people my age and older at least.. slightly sinful LOL Where I sit I can see 3 of my neighbours clothes lines and my own.. we have the rotory ones someone mentioned earlier in this topic, (they are an Aussie invention actually ) and it is pretty rare to find a house without one, only apartments or townhouses have no line, most have the rotory, or multiple straight line pull out versions - they are a unbiquitous statement of Aussie Suburbanality, and are just starting to be seen as an Icon as we appreciate all the power we have saved over the last 60 years since the "Hills Hoist" became an instant best seller! I love this photo, it won a Photo competition... it is Soooooooooooooooo typical it could almost be my back yard LOL (we haven't started landscaping that bit yet and it is as barren and typical Aussie backyard circa 1960's as this one...) I know we enjoy a very warm/hot climate and it rarely gets too cold to dry outside.. in fact This last Summer was so hot (up to 125F) that you had to hang your clothes out at dawn and the first ones would be dry before you finished hanging out LOL Having said that.. hanging out washing is one of those jobs I HATE with a passion, and I would use the dryer a lot more if I didn't A) want to save money, and B) feel like I was commiting a heinous crime by doing so LOL Some of your Elec bills are truly scary, we have been told we have some of the cheapest power in the developed world.. and I always thought that was just a "line" to get us to swallow higher bills each time, but it seems we are paying less than some of you anyway.
  10. dragonfly

WLS

WOW Nutti!!! You look amazing :yes: Well done girl! Skin removal sounds scary though, is there no other way to remove it? exercises/pressure bandages etc?
  11. Thanks for pointing that out, I have fixed that up on the Christmas Club and also Rudolph skin Thanks Wolfie, Frosty is one of my faves too!
  12. Glad you are enjoying the selection Dean is a sweetie, spoiling everyone with choices!
  13. Good Luck Heidi Hubby and I quit in Jan of this year, I used the Lozenges for a few weeks, they worked for me and Hubby used the patches for about a week, then we basically went cold turkey after the worst of it was over. Here in Australia Cigs are far far more expensive than there, so we are saving between us $210 per week - since giving up we have so much more financial freedom it is unbelievable!!! Not to mention that over here now smoking is considered almost a criminal offence LOL you can't do it anywhere (quite right too!!!) I now detest having to fight my way through a cloud of smoke to get into The Mall etc.. arghgghg! I was never that bad and could always wait until home or somewhere appropriate, not hang around doors smoking - Ick!!! I found focussing on the money saved really helped me :jump: I know lots go for the health benefits .. blah blah.. didn't do it for me, but watching the money add up sure did!!! I can't imagine smoking now, just seems so alien - which is really weird given how long I smoked for LOL I get a craving for nicotine (not smoking though) about once a week now, lasts for a few seconds then I am fine again
  14. Glad you are enjoying the Spppppooooooky Halloween Themes!