• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Gretchen
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,460 profile views
  1. I have done a dry fit. Sanded and cleaned up pieces and some completed most painting I wanted done before actual construction.
  2. I would like to use three of the little huts used for beach houses and start a summer camp like the ones I grew up in. Maybe eventually add a dining hall.
  3. Always exploring. And never too old. I keep finding all sorts of fun little things.
  4. Very nice nuttiwebgal. I love the darker twist you took with it.
  5. I have felt warmly and whole heartedly welcomed. Thank you everyone.
  6. Not sure who is more excited to see it done- me, the significant other, or his mother.
  7. I looked at it online. (My community no longer has a Michael's.) It looks sturdy and great for some uses. It might have been the stairs they bothered me when I was looking at it. I keep threatening to build one from scratch... There might not bet stones in they driveway if I ever so it that way.
  8. Sadly, I grew up in an era where a lot of the purchased doll houses were cardboard. Really, really hard to find those for fun.
  9. Sounds like a great way to gauge my work and the progress along the way. Sometimes we get so caught up in what is in front of us, we forget the process that has gotten us where we are and the actual progress made.
  10. Thanks? I was looking at alternative options for mine.
  11. Did you use the wooden wheels that came with the kit or switch them out for something a little heavier?
  12. There have to be other options than the one from Michael's.
  13. I tried to upload from phone, but I am going to have to make them smaller files.