sage minis

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by sage minis

1. Great "tile" and wallpaper combination.
  2. I agree and I esp. like the bottom floor wallpaper.
  3. sage minis

P1050900.JPG

Thank you - was a fun project.
  4. Nice addition, adds character to the house.
  5. This house is so well done. Do you have more pics of what you've done since this post?
  6. Thanks - The elevator was part of the original house - just repaired it.
  7. sage minis

P1050900.JPG

This is the other half of the Kidcraft Uptown dollhouse that I have cut into two dwellings. I made this half into a 1:12 scale contemporary artists' home - where they showcase some of their artwork.
  8. sage minis

P1050899.JPG

Top floor living room - I see this couple as artists. You can see their glass work, collage paintings and stone, glass and wood furniture in this house. i
  9. sage minis

Kidcraft Uptown Dollhouse

I took a 1:6 scale dollhouse and cut it in half to create two modern 1:12 scale houses.
  10. From the album: Kidcraft Uptown Dollhouse

I goofed on this wallpaper - as I didn't notice how angled the ceiling was. Oops - live and learn.
  11. From the album: Kidcraft Uptown Dollhouse

The bathroom area is located behind the elevator.
  12. This is a great build. Looking forward to seeing the finishing details.
  13. I don't remember seeing this album before. Beautifully done. Can see the building of mad skills that resulted in your present house and furnishings.
  14. Great loveseat ( and chair) - and the fabric is so whimsical.
  15. sage minis

IMG_5595.jpeg

Thanks for showing the process. Who makes this kit? (If it is kit.)
  16. Just discovered this - don't remember seeing it before. What a creative HOOT!!!
  17. Where did your imagination get the inspiration for these angled arches. Combined with your ceiling treatment - the effect is dramatic indeed. Amazing workmanship. . .
  18. As I go through your pics - I just keep saying - "oh wow". This room is absolutely gorgeous. Love the details and furnishings - everything.
  19. This gothic dining room is one of my favorite rooms you created. The doors, chairs and windows are just perfect for the build.
  20. sage minis

fireplace8.jpg

This inspiration pic is so cool.
  21. sage minis

CONDO Jun2020.jpg

Seeing it all together - I love your pieces of furniture. Would enjoy having these in RL
  22. Thank you - wouldn't this be a fun vacation home overlooking the water - in RL? (Just needs more closet space!!)
  23. sage minis

2nd floor

Thanks so very much.