sage minis

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by sage minis

1. sage minis

Nursery

From the album: Colonial - Early American home

My first set up of this room was as girl's bedroom. Now it is a nursery.
  2. sage minis

Master bedroom

The bedspread is a vintage linen hanky.
  3. From the album: Colonial - Early American home

Mini toys keep coming and going from this room.
  4. From the album: Colonial - Early American home

This Swiss Chalet dollhouse by International Kids is from the 1980's. Since it was in rather funky condition I chose to Shabby Chic it with a lot of white paint.
  5. sage minis

Kitchen

Most of this furniture is modified Lundby furniture I think, and has gone into other houses since this first arrangement.
  6. sage minis

Girl's bedroom

My first set up of this room was as girl's bedroom - the bed has since gone onto the girl's room in the Lundby house. The bedspread is made from a scrap of vintage embroidered cotton The canopy is from a sleeve from a 1970's dress. I love finding weird little scraps to work with.
  7. From the album: Colonial - Early American home

This Swiss Chalet dollhouse by International Kids is from the 1980's. Since it was in rather funky condition I chose to Shabby Chic it with a lot of white paint.
  8. I'd never seen this process before. Thanks for sharing.
  9. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the wonderful details of your bungalow - including the charming landscaping.
  10. sage minis

Croquet.jpg

Love your little croquet set and the vignette you created.- Great use of materials.
  11. sage minis

This pattern came together so well.
  12. sage minis

image.jpeg

Love the addition of the painted hide and your other finds,
  13. sage minis

Love this setting for your adobe box. Great vignette. . .
  14. sage minis

library.JPG

Me too - I plan on making a Knowle sofa for an Italian dollhouse that currently is in pieces. Always wanted one for my RLhome but my husband doesn't like the high arms. So mini it will be. . .
  15. I've been working on a hacienda for the past six months - so was fun to see another variation on the Southwestern/Mexican theme.
  16. I like the bathroom tile pattern - very effective.
  17. Like the stove placement and the colors constrast between white stucco, bright blue and terra cotta.
  18. sage minis

The Kitchen

Interesting fireplace on the second floor.l
  19. The icebox? cabinet is very interesting. Your house has a very rustic feel.
  20. sage minis

Updated loft 2

I went to see your Willowcrest, what a treat!! Thanks so much for directing me. It is just a gorgeous, elegant house.
  21. sage minis

side view

Your exteroir is so elegant and this pic shows the wonderful details close up.
  22. sage minis

The kitchen

Love your stove and accessories - wonderful room.