sage minis

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by sage minis

1. Since I don't have any "people", furniture or accessories in 1:6 - I keep converting. I love the high ceiling look I get this way too. If I ever run across a fabulous 1:6 stash of furniture or accessories -- who knows??!!
  2. Thank you - it is so fun to keep experimenting with different styles and builds.
  3. Thank you. I knew I wanted modern in black and white. Was interesting to work within those confines.
  4. From the album: Kidcraft Uptown Dollhouse

I cut this1:6 scale dollhouse in half to create two 1:12 scale houses. (This house is actually closer to 1:16 scale.) This pic is about initial furniture placement - right after cutting the house.
  5. sage minis

2nd floor

From the album: Kidcraft Uptown Dollhouse

This view includes the privacy screen that hides the bathroom fixtures.
  6. From the album: Kidcraft Uptown Dollhouse

This 1st floor also includes a loft with a chaise for reading or overnight guests.
  7. From the album: Kidcraft Uptown Dollhouse

This view shows the bathroom facilities that hide behind the screen
  8. From the album: Kidcraft Uptown Dollhouse

The full view of the house.
  9. Love the idea of a farm sink in this little build.
  10. Looking at this original house - I love the following pic's' dramatic change - just with color!!!!
  11. I've been following your posts and mini site since I got back into minis. Looking at your work got me enthusiastic about trying new ideas. I think this exterior is my favorite. I love black and white houses - even though in RL I've never painted a house in those colors.
  12. The spaghetti plate treatment is very high style. So fun - that Dawn would duplicate it. The marinated veg in a bottle treatment is a unique mini too. Isn't it fun to realize the forgotten treasures that go together. Makes cleaning and organizing much more fun!!!
  13. The pantry is a fun detail in this traditional house.
  14. I can see why you bought so many food items. The detail is wonderful. Love the wine decanter in the previous photos too.
  15. sage minis

IMG_3671.jpg

I've never heard of this dollhouse. Is an interesting build.
  16. She's great. Looking forward to seeing the travel agency.
  17. That is very generous of you. I will let you know if I head in that direction. I know I can use your lodge as inspiration!!!!
  18. I have not posted any pics of my Bellingham yet. My father too was an avid fisherman - loved it. I have collected a mini rowboat and some fishing paraphernalia - but so far have not done anything with these items. Just love what you did with this lodge.
  19. Thank you for the closeups. So many fun details and that staircase is Wild!!!
  20. I just bought a Bellingham - so it is even more interesting to see how you modified it. Decided to leave mine pretty much as is - since the workmanship was strong. Just primarily furnished with favorite pieces. Your lodge idea is very creative.
  21. Could we see more closeup pics please?