• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    LISSIA BAUN
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

363 profile views
  1. Hi, everyone my first miniature house was a gift for Christmas many years ago, the San Franciscan "no" its not finished by far, still in disarray I would have to say. Over the years it was put away, then I moved, then it got put away again. Now I have it in my office in a box however, over the years I have also purchased other houses, and was given an already built Beacon Hill as a gift, "not finished". and I bought the Little Orphan Annie house, "not finished". I have a Log Cabon, and I recently bought my granddaughter a miniature house, however I do not know which one it is... At some point yes, I would like to get them to a point that I feel that they are finished. My kids are always saying to me aren't you ever going to finish those.....lol
  2. Hi, My name is lissia I was given the Beacon Hill as a gift a few years ago, and it had some missing parts how do I go about ordering missing parts?
  3. HELLO, MY BEACON HILL CAME TO ME BY WAY OF A FRIEND AS A GIFT, IT WAS ALREADY BUILD FOR THE MOST PART THERE WERE SOME PARTS MISSING ON IT AND I HAD TO STRIP SOME OF IT DOWN BECAUSE WHO EVER OWNED IT BEFORE USED GLUE-GUN TO PUT IN THE WINDOWS AND IT WAS A MESS. I HAVE SINCE REFURBISHED MOST OF IT, BUT I REALLY LOVE IT CAN'T WAITE TO GET IT FINISHED
  4. lissiab'shouse

2/21/11

nice work i can build homes like this in my s ims 3.
  5. lissiab'shouse

P4180007

love this peace very nice
  6. lissiab'shouse

P4180008

what is on the bottom of this peace?
  7. Hi, my name is lissia and i am form sturgeon bay, Wisconsin. I am an avid miniature collector, i am an old member from a long time ago, back from a few years in school did not have time then was a very busy women. I currently have 5 wonderful 1" house's 1. the newly purchased Victorian from woodline products purchased for 150.00 2. the Beacon Hill, given as a gift still refurbishing 3. the Franciscan also given as a gift, still need to put together 4. the buttercup for my granddaughter, bought in a resale shop for 35 bucks, now closed. 5. a handmade log cabin, bought in a resale shop for 35 bucks also