• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Judy
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,243 profile views
  1. I love looking at these pictures. I either want to watch a James Bond movie or start building a house for my Barbies.
  2. jdstews

Current Project: The Pierce

I bought this kit in 2001, it sat under the bed for years. Then I gave it to my neighbor, she started it and gave it back to me when she moved. I have been stuck on the stairs she put together.
  3. jdstews

San Franciscan - renovation

Someone dumped this at my sisters furniture store in Hampton, NH. I crammed it in my car and brought it back to NC. It needs all new windows and door and the interior redone.
  4. It's hard to tell but I already ripped out the flooring, it was thin wood strips. It was left out in the rain so they warped and got a bit moldy. The wallpaper is in good shape, but some of it I am going to change. So floors, doors, windows, stairs...oh wait I have to finish the Pierce first!
  5. jdstews

San Fransican

I think they dropped it, the foundation is a bit off and part of the roof on the tower is missing. I like the blue, if I can clean it up I will keep it that color, but all the trim will have to be redone so I can get new windows in.
  6. Hi Kim, I'm new to site but not really to minis, I'm just a short drive from you in Fuquay Varina!
  7. I am also building the Pierce, I am going to paint it pink. There is a pink Victorian house near me in Cary, NC. I love it.
  8. That is great, I am building the Pierce and was looking for different windows and in a forum somewhere it mentioned Timberbrook, but I couldnt find anything after that!
  9. My first house is the Lilliput Peaches n Cream, I painted it purple(fav color) but it needs a touch up and the porch put on. Right now I am working on Greenleaf Pierce. I am in Fuquay Varina, NC south of Raleigh!
  10. Hello everyone, I am somewhat new to miniatures, I bought my 1st house oh around 15 years ago! But I never finished it. Had another dollhouse kit sit under the bed for years, sold it to my neighbor who started it and then gave it back to me when she moved. Which is what I am currently working on now, its the Pierce, but when I bought it it was called the Annabelle. Now I have another dollhouse that was given to me by my sister who owns a furniture store in Hampton, NH. I think the house is the Dura craft San Fransican, it is badly damaged and needs a lot of work, but that has to wait til I complete the other one, now it is sitting in my spare bedroom, next to the other unfinished house.