JES
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,852 profile views
  1. Risotto

Flower boxes.

Oh my goodness that is adorable!!
  2. Robin Betterly’s kits seem to be made to support success! It was so nice to work with a well put together kit, I’ve been building up to her kits by working on other mini kits ie from China (instructions were in Chinese and supplemented by photos), and kits from other vendors. Only just lately did I feel brave enough to try this kit, and I am so glad I did, it was a confidence builder ! Is your 1:12 from scratch or a kit? I’d love to see some pics of it...
  3. What fun I had making this “Olde Crow Apothocary”— filled with mini books, skulls, bats, and potion bottles!
  4. That looks so nice! Good gingerbread!
  5. Risotto

Roof-works.

Love the music sheet wallpaper in attic!
  6. Spindles spindles everywhere! It looks absolutely gorgeous!
  7. Risotto

Bit of siding.

How cute— love the wallpaper and stairs!
  8. Risotto

A bit here...

So exciting!! I love the fairy chairs!!
  9. Your upholstered furniture is adorable!! I really think that you could take on any scale furniture and house making!
  10. How darling! I love how you created a door to fit the tree... It looks so much better than a manufactured door and shelf...
  11. Wow! What a beauty this house is becoming!
  12. This San Fran is sooo colorful and detailed ! I love it!
  13. Thanks for the link to the map, now I have no excuse not to get to at least one show this year!
  14. Welcome Jeni and daughter! I am a retired 30-year military spouse and mom to one army retiree and another active duty army 1st lt! I am also pretty new to this group and have found a lot of interesting info on techniques, various scale mini's, and loads of experienced mentors! Don't be shy about asking questions, you'll get a lot of valuable advice! Actually, this group reminds me of the military family in terms of its warmth and welcome... :)