512 Excellent

1 Follower

About Emerald

• Rank
  • Birthday August 08

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location CHICAGO
  • Interests 1:6 scale projects which support 12" Fashion Dolls such as Integrity 12" dolls, Barbie, Blythe, Monster High. The building and challenges are exciting and find new ways to create projects. I have also done one 1:12 dollhouse and three 1:12 room boxes I built from scratch

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Linda
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

1793 profile views
  1. Stairs

HI....looking terrific...have to figure out mine on Plexi house.....
  2. Finding stuff you forgot about

Debora, I know this is 1:12 but your work is truly amazingly wonderful.   Love what you are doing.....love all the inspiration you bring with your work.
  3. Plan to put electric flame in the pot belly stove.

What a wonderfully beautiful and cute idea...."Hi doggie."   Everything is quite amazing.  
  4. Breakfast nook banquet.jpg

Everything is this build is amazingly beautiful...such inspiration for me especially ...thank you for your posts.
  5. Test with home made stencil

Debora is is fantastic!!!!  Looks perfect on this chateau!!!!
  6. French Chateau Interiors with J Getzan Chandelier

Your chateau is beautiful and everyone is correct, you have an eye for detail for sure.  I love the new front and think you chose and amazing color!!!  
  7. Second coat.jpg

Looks like everything is moving along!!!  What a wonderful project and you are doing really fantastic!  Cannot wait for more photos.
  8. Our new mini

Such a precious kitty and kitty friends!!!!  Thank you for sharing your love with us.
  9. the 2nd floor

Your bash is looking terrific!!!!  I am loving everything about it  
  10. IMG_2355.JPG

You are having such a creatively wonderful job on these flowers and pots......are you making more and thinking SPRING?
  11. SF 555- build finally completed

All white is breathtaking!!!  I cannot wait for the decorating!!!
  12. plexistairbox2.jpg

Wish me luck...the center beam with cut the plexi 37x24 inches and will look amazing.  Tried a narrower beam in middle, didn't like it.  Wanting to raise the ceiling....mmmm????
  13. plexistairbox.jpg

It has been....excited to be where I am on the project and to have your support and others here.
  14. Baby Boy’s Room

I love both bedrooms!  and the accent walls!!!!
  15. Pendant light-version 2

You light is amazing...should commission you to build me in one for 1/6 scale!!!!  It is amazing looking.