596 Excellent

1 Follower

About Emerald

• Rank
  • Birthday August 08

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location CHICAGO
  • Interests 1:6 scale projects which support 12" Fashion Dolls such as Integrity 12" dolls, Barbie, Blythe, Monster High. The building and challenges are exciting and find new ways to create projects. I have also done one 1:12 dollhouse and three 1:12 room boxes I built from scratch

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Linda
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

2234 profile views
  1. Mail wagon - front and back complete

Looks like this is a challenge for you.....watching every day to see your progress...deadline is there looming   
  2. Furniture placement

You always run the line with finishing and I say that with a huge smile.  So excited.
  3. 5d62dad93ae62-Lightidea.jpg

This REAL lamp failed when I tried to make it in fashion scale.  It didn't look that hard but it was.
  4. Kit bash construction

Very excited to see your kit bash!
  5. plexi11.jpg

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your support on my fashion/action figure scale.  It has not been easy.  Your encouragement helps.  Course I could not do it without Chuck, my husband, who does the cutting to 1/16 in on a 10 inch chop saw.
  6. plexi11.jpg

Keifer...the light on that photo was odd coming in...but the other photo wasn't a whole photo...the stairs really are dark, never changed them
  7. Seagull

Almost could not see the little seagull....it really is precious.  The entire project is really outstanding!!!
  8. 20191115-164712.jpg

Awesome Ken....sure could not be easy to do
  9. plexi11.jpg

From the album 1/6 PLEXI HOUSE

10. Plexi.jpg

Shareb thanks so much.  If you look through, you will see it is built...I was trying to get the house as a album photo....this shows what it took to build it THANK you for your support!!!  It means a lot to the 1:6 builder
  11. Plexi.jpg

12. shelfhouse3.jpg

Updating shelves.  Did the shop on right bottom, red cabinet kitchen and dining room to date.  Have more to change.  
  13. 5dd2001a6159e-tall3.jpg

14. shelfhouse3.jpg

From the album SHELF DIORAMAS

15. Latest update with tree

your creation is looking wonderful