Emerald

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Emerald

1. Idea for kitchen sink
  2. Emerald

For the love of 1/6 scale

While I began to create building for the love of Barbie, the creativity of building room boxes, 1:12 and 1:6 scale dioramas, furniture, dioramas and dollhouses has become my motivation. I thank everyone here including but not limited to both 1:6 and 1:12 (and smaller scale) artists who have inspired me to keep creating and growing. I am so happy to be included in this miniature building community.
  3. Emerald

IMG_5454.jpeg

Looks amazing
  4. EVERYTHING in this project is made from SCRATCH except windows and some treatments I had purchased long ago.
  5. Did anyone see the crew barbie showing up in the window from the shelf across????
  6. I don't understand. She was not a broken in transit doll. This was a head I pulled from Alex Morgan Mattel doll, pulled the hair and attempted to reroot. The reroot looked great until I tried to put te head on the doll. Massive nightmare. I even split the head. SO I had another doll head I was working on. Tried that head on the body BEFORE finishing and BEFORE gluing. So far the head went on the NEW body. I am letting the head and glue sit quite a bit and will see if I can mount the head with Rerooted hair onto the body. ALEX Morgan...might have to buy another head. Or not
  7. What a great job. Thank you for sharing the photos
  8. The door is amazing, structure too
  9. Because there are 2 BOXES (see the line in middle) the staircase, archway and fireplace are removable or movable. Glued walls down...eeeek