Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Emerald

1. 2nd truck for outside and spray painted to handle elements
  2. Hand sanded curve on bottom stairs
  3. Emerald

rsz_bricks2023.jpg

HI...yes. If you look even at Houseworks playscale doors, Barbie's head hits the top of the door. I did use one I bought though. For my build, the double hung windows are quite big, so I believe they work better for 1/6 scale. If you really really look into Mattel items, some work and some are too small. The houses have absolutely NO room. But I love Mattel and Barbie. Recently purchased TED LASSO the guy and blonde for $50 each. Mexican actress in gold dress for $50 And Anna May Wong (Actress) for $50. Great buys. So do I love Mattel. Sometimes
  4. I am told the turn of the century color green is way lighter than the everygreen color. Have a feeling I will make it the way I want the green.
  5. never added this. We got a work table for this large and heavy house. Chuck was recovering from hospital so he sat on the bottom of the table to tighten down various screws for me.
  6. Repaint of box on top of cabinet, new nursery
  7. Explanation: by setting up the 2nd floor on those 4x4's (tho really taller than 1st floor ceiling will be) I was able to set the double hung windows, door, figure out staircase. As you can see VISUAL is a real help. I think I will create the door and set up the windows meaning if there are 3, set them up to set in. As you may see there are 8 double hung windows I want to use. I think I might have 2 left, we will see. THIS was a great exercise
  8. Long stop from Aug 23 as you see. But will begin again.