602 Excellent

1 Follower

About Emerald

• Rank
  • Birthday August 08

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location CHICAGO
  • Interests 1:6 scale projects which support 12" Fashion Dolls such as Integrity 12" dolls, Barbie, Blythe, Monster High. The building and challenges are exciting and find new ways to create projects. I have also done one 1:12 dollhouse and three 1:12 room boxes I built from scratch

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Linda
  • Country United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

2285 profile views
  1. Plexi2nd.jpg

Redecorating the Bay Window (called on the Gallery) I shortened to calling it the CONDO.
  2. Plexi2nd.jpg

This house came out of my head.  I wanted 3 sides closed against dust.  so I used 1/4 channel and real plexi glass.  It is built of 3/8 thick wood.  The tops come off and the 3 boxes come apart as you see.  I left the stairs so they can come out too.  Actually the "inspired photo" was found AFTER I started.  You might look at the Bay Window I built which was done BEFORE this one.  I learned a lot like reinforcing the bottom box to carry the load of 2 more weighing 15# each total 30#.  Tried different ideas for both houses.
  3. Lamp.jpg

Thanks Mineejv....odd but I like them.  Inner light was from miniland lights.
  4. Plexi2nd.jpg

From the album 1/6 PLEXI HOUSE

Getting part of 2nd floor decorated.  Desk and its chair came from Ken Haseltine.
  5. 5de957750b71b-bluechair.jpg

Painted a couple of Mattel chairs blue....
  6. IMG_3174.JPG

I will put my comment here....everything is looking really amazing.  I have heard some artists say 1:24 is easier though I cannot imagine it.  This is so creative.
  7. Cinderella Room Box

NellBell what a fantastic idea....I really love it.  Keep us posted.
  8. Lamp.jpg

9. Horror Novels

I love your mini projects.  Even the decor takes a lot of work to create.    
  10. Welcome back!!!!  Everything is looking fantastic.  Keep us posted.  Excited for your project.
  11. IMG_0131 - Copy.JPG

WOW and its 1:48th....I am blown away.
  12. Tree foliage

Love everything...down to the wire???  I love your project!!!!  
  13. sew4.jpg

Repaint of Mattel sewing set.  CLOSER LOOK.