1 Neutral

About Her Mini Mansion

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Gary

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Her Mini Mansion

A few Fairfield Dollhouse Pictures

This album was created by the Admin. There was an incorrect setting that allowed members to upload images into the Member's Gallery without creating an album. As a matter of house cleaning, we are creating an album for those member that were effected and moving their images. Feel free to edit the album name and description or if you would like, you can delete them.
  2. Hi I'm Gary. I've recently started a business in Dallas building custom miniature dollhouses and I just finished my first project. I look forward to learning a lot from this community and sharing what I can. Thank you for your support!
  3. Minilover62....Thanks, so much, for the info. I live in Dallas, Texas, and have no idea what houses go for, here. I'm seting up a eeb site, hoping I can get business byo it.
  4. Thanks to all of you !! I'm truely excited about finding this group. I'm checking out your great ideas and will report my progress. I would love to post pics of my house in progress, but can't figure out how to do it. How do I post pics ? Text you soon....
  5. I'm a return builder. Built 4-5 houses 15 years ago, and picked it up, again, a few months ago. I want to build and sell houses, to suppliment my retirement. I just finished the Greenleaf Fairfield house 1/24 scale. I've finished out the interior (i.e. flooring and, ceiling) I plan to add electrical wiring, wallpaper, and trim in the next couple of weeks. I've been careful, taken my time and have done a good job. My question is...How do I price the completed house ? I've kept up with material costs and hours. I would appreciate any guidance or referrals to literature that would help me. I will be especially grateful for any assistance you can provide. Thanks, Gary Jacobs, Garland, Texas.