• Last visited

14 Good

About tinystuff4me

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    www.heirloomsdollhouse.com

Profile Information

• Interests
    Owner of Heirlooms Dollhouse Miniatures & Dolls.....Guess what my interests are! Owning this shop is my lifelong dream and through hard work, great friends and most of all...The best customers I could ever ask for! Each one is now under my friend list! Come visit and chat if you can. You will find lots of pictures and information on the shops facebook page..just look for Heirlooms!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Wendy
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

About Me

Born in Seattle Washington USA. Raised in my early years in Olympia Washington. Moved to Whidbey Island Washington at age 12 and the Island became my true home. This move to Aurora Oregon was this charming little town (1011 people) and it's 26 Antique and specialty shops. I am now lucky enough to be one of. Finding this house, right on Main street in the Historic District was so perfect for the shop I had to move. Stop by the shop and you will agree!  My Grandmother taught me to love Dollhouses and Miniatures. She being an Antique Doll collector and Doctor also taught me so very much. She shared her passion with me and it nothing but grow all these many years. This shop was a dream of ours and I wish she were alive to share in it. Heirlooms is dedicated to Grandma Shirley and as she would have said...Memories are made here.

I am a divorced 57 year young crazy about life woman who is a bit wacko. I'm full of love and happiness and I'll do anything I can for anyone.