• Last visited

• Days Won

Tanya last won the day on February 11

Tanya had the most liked content!

44 Excellent

About Tanya

Profile Information

• Interests
    In addition to miniatures, I sew (mostly heirloom baby garments), make pottery, and will try anything artsy or craftsy. I also travel.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Tanya
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I need the schematics for this house if anyone has a copy, please. I have a Pierce that is missing the porch roof pieces. I have been in touch with Greenleaf and they need me to tell them which sheets I need. I bought the house to rehab and it didn't come with the porch roof or instructions.
  2. Tanya

Elf girl

I will take a look! Your work is beautiful.
  3. Tanya

Elf girl

These are wonderful! I would love to make some people for my houses. Where are you getting the pieces from, or have you made them? And, I am sorry if you have been asked before, I searched and did not see. Thanks!
  4. These are so gorgeous! I am working on a Cajun Night Before Christmas cabin....these would be a great touch.
  5. I am going to be starting my Garfield in a few months (I am finishing an OLD Arrow Deluxe Tudor kit right now). I'd love to follow along. Great idea!
  6. I joined this club. So far we have made one kit...tussy mussies
  7. Tanya

Decorating The Mystic's Greenhouse

I have a custom basement for my Greenleaf Brookwood (which I have named The Mystic). The basement serves as space for a kitchen, eat-in-kitchen table, and a garage. I created a greenhouse for the front just off the kitchen...it opens onto a patio that serves the floating stairs up to the main floor of The Mystic. Here is my greenhouse. Everything is still under construction (when is a dollhouse ever done??)
  8. Tanya

Conduit for Wiring

I made conduit out of bubble tea straws for the wiring on this Glencroft build. I am making a shed for the little el in front of the house to put the electric strip in (it is for a little girl and I thought it would be easy to turn on and off in this location). I just cut lengths of the straw, opened it lengthwise, and collected the wires inside. It is handy for tidying up and keeping the wires from getting snagged.
  9. I just put windows in the Glencroft I am building. I made duct tape hinges by sandwiching the duct tape between the window frames and then using then sticking the tape to the outside of the window opening. I then put the window or house trim over the tape. They work great.
  10. Ask anything...someone here will be able to help you.
  11. Tanya

Moving in day

It's so nice to not have enough room in bed because it is filled with dogs!