• Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Deborah
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3026 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

So, so sorry to hear that.  Glad Bacon is free now, but I know how hard it is to say goodbye to a beloved pet.  {{{hugs}}}
  2. rsz-img-5403-2.jpg

At first I thought this was a post from Nell Marie, who I know makes beautiful dolls.  Then I realized it was from you, Carrie!  Great job!  And you made her outfit, too?
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

It's fibreboard exterior and plywood interior, but there's a $35 weight surcharge, so yes--I'm guessing it's very heavy. 
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

That Artply Highland is a fantastic house. I can see why you would want to build it.  I would think the Brookwood could work well as a mountain ski house; I've seen some distinctly chalet-like builds, and the footprint appears to be a good size.  I like its split-level interior, too. The Merrimack is also somewhat similar to the Highland, but it's very pricey in the 1:12 kit (although they do sell just the plans, if you're feeling very DIY) and the footprint would be too big, I think.
  5. Country Lane. Acrylic on paper

Wow!  Your mojo is definitely back.  That is gorgeous!  (And very in keeping with the season here in the northern hemisphere.)
  6. What's everyone working on?

Woo hoo!  So glad you found a possibility for Freddie.  I hope he turns out perfectly.  On the cats, Barbara Ann Meyer makes incredible cats in 1:48 scale, but she is in the U.S.  You don't by any chance have relatives visiting at Christmas or sending a care package that they could tuck a few tiny cats in? 
  7. What's everyone working on?

Hope you get your mojo back, Keith.  I look forward to your pictures.  Miranda had a good idea--rather than a whole house, a small scene or room for now.  
  8. IMG-2719.JPG

These are beautiful!  Excellent re-creation of the original.  Your miniature house is going to be just as amazing as its inspiration.
  9. Doll that inspired the Christmas scene

She looks amazing!  I love her dress and hat.  She makes me think of Scarlett O'Hara.
  10. Finished house!

This turned out so well!  Love the little widow's walk on top, and the turfed roof.  What a sweet little house.
  11. New dresser additions

Too cute!  I just checked out their web site.  I always knew they did wallpaper, but had no idea on the tiny accessories,  The makeup is amazing!
  12. bedroom slippers

So cute!  I have a weakness for shoes and slippers in a build, and these are adorable.  They go well in your pretty room.
  13. My doll house with turrets

Well, my houses don't, but this one certainly should.  It's a show-stopper!  I can't believe you're selling these.
  14. Roof trims

Outstanding!  Don't you love when you can re-use bits like that?  It's going to be a beautiful addition to your house.
  15. christmas window scene

Wow, this is beautiful!  I love the little village on the mantel.  What a wonderful scene.