• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Deborah
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2534 profile views
  1. Gypsy wagon interior ceiling

Ooh, pretty!  Is that fabric?
  2. Wagon exterior complete!

Love your chickens so much!  And they do go in that little caged area!
  3. Gypsy wagon exterior COMPLETE

You should be pleased!  This is so wonderful.  The cupboard underneath may have been a hassle, but it was totally worth it.  (When I first saw this, I was looking at it on my phone, and I thought your sack of grain was a pig, and I thought it was totally cool that your gypsies had a pig on their back "porch."  )
  4. Chantily-attic-wip.jpg

I love these stairs, and I've wanted to see a house that uses them.    Will you be able to reach in and unfold them, and demonstrate them to people who are viewing the house?  That would be really fabulous.
  5. 5ab540b023bad-condocouple.jpg

Love the lady's 'do!  It's very retro.
  6. men.jpg

Clever use of materials!   They look great!
  7. Exterior almost done!

I am really looking forward to seeing that!  Will you be going in through the top to decorate?  Or are any of the side walls removable?
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

That is kind of cool, but I'm wondering how comfortable the river rock would be under bare feet?
  9. Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome, Bill!  If you love assembling things, you will love doll houses.   There is a wealth of information on these forums, and a lot of good tips on how to achieve certain results (such as stuccoing).  Good luck!  Looking forward to seeing pictures.
  10. Exterior almost done!

This is so beautiful, and I love the stairs.
  11. myst floor top.jpg

Whoa!  Excellent job! 
  12. Veggie platter done

Meant to comment on this before:  Wow!  Each individual element looks so realistic, and together they are just wonderful!  Makes me hungry for tacos!
  13. Vases arriv in the mail

These should work well!  Nice selection.
  14. What's everyone working on?

Adding to my half-scale furniture sources for Miranda:  Karen Benson has some half-scale furniture kits that could work in Federal style.  And Master Miniatures, in the UK, does 1:12 and 1:24 furniture in Georgian, Hepplewhite and Chippendale styles, which might work for you.  Pricier, but they look like really lovely pieces.
  15. 72C56BA7-4233-4F02-8626-94AB5B8E649F.jpeg

What a wonderful witch!  Isn't it fun to be so inspired?  Looking forward to your gingerbread house.  The Buttercup will be great for that.