About Kgalindo38

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Kimberly

Recent Profile Visitors

354 profile views
  1. I just had a question about floors and ceiling beams? What do you recommend on how to put floors on? Or beams. I'm stuck!
  2. I'll definitely use some gap fillers. What I didn't do is that I didn't put the windows in I put the window trim in the Windows and totally forgot to put the plastic Windows. Oh well it still looks great though for my first house.
  3. Thanks everyone!! Actually stickyfingers I put the window trim first painted it and then cut the strips to measure the sides and painted them and then I glued on the sides and yes it took me 5 hours to do and I still have 3 more sides to do. Which it shouldn't be to hard because I got the hang of it already. The lighting was difficult too. I still have to get one chandelier for the kitchen but other than that it's great. And put wallpaper in the kitchen.
  4. Heres a few pics I'm not done with the sides yet. But hopefully soon. I still need a chandelier in the kitchen
  5. So I'm new to dollhouse making and I just wanted to share my first ever dollhouse. The greenleaf westville dollhouse. Man this dollhouse was a pain in the butt!!! And I'm still not done so I put electric and I'm doing the outside now. And if anybody has any thoughts about furniture I would love to hear them. I'm thinking about making it Victorian but we will see. Thanks for viewing