About TMarie

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Tina

Recent Profile Visitors

1,311 profile views
  1. Thanks! I had a little difficulty with my first so The Laural seemed like the easy choice not to mention the price was great. I had fun with it and my daughter wanted to help so I had her do the flower boxes. The Westville I'm going to take my time and add lighting and do more than I did on the others.
  2. I looked the lights up on Amazon and they are out of the plug strip type so I guess I will have to use what's available when I reach that step. I will definitely be following your builds! Thanks for your input.
  3. I love the looks of it, not sure where it's going yet! I will have to built it while I figure it out!
  4. So am I! A lot of great people on here. This will be my 3rd one! Exciting!
  5. The detail a person puts into a house always amazes me! That was your first?! Wow, nice!
  6. I was thinking about lighting? With this house would it be something a beginner could manage? Thanks for your input.
  7. Thank you for your response to my question. I wasn't sure I would get any feedback, I think I should of posted in another topic. I will look at the links suggested. Thanks again!
  8. Excited about starting another dollhouse, The Greenleaf Westville dollhouse is the one that I chose. Any body have any helpful hints or ideas for this particular one?
  9. TMarie

TMarie

Laurel dollhouse shingles!! Not so easy!!? Not sure if I should continue or start over?
  10. Well I did continue with the shingles and am happy to say I am done with the Laurel.
  11. Just realized I have nothing to stain the floors and staircases with and I can't decide on the wall paper because I am unsure as to what room is where? Help@!
  12. Thanks to everyone for the very warm welcome! I look forward to being a part of this little family. Very interested in seeing how differently a house can be done. Have a great day!!
  13. I'm sure not an easy task. Thanks for the info.
  14. I noticed you posted your question back in 2012. I'm assuming that you finished your porch and all went well. I just got the Laurel dollhouse any thing you could share would be greatly appreciated. This will only be my second house.
  15. My name is Tina and I just finished the Linfield dollhouse and I am going to start on the Laurel. Not able to post pics of the Linfield but I'm sure I'll figure it out. A few months ago my husband found my daughters dollhouse, that her grandfather had built for her, out in the barn and sad to say it was a mess. I thought we could repair it but it was too far gone. Then a week later I found the Linfield at a garage sale and bought it and put it together for my granddaughter. I did use a few items from the porch on the old house to add to the Linfield. Now I am hooked on miniatures and looking forward to starting a Corona concepts all wood dollhouse.