• Dollhouse Building Experience Four
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Anna
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

5129 profile views
  1. An unexpected highlight in a drooling day...

It wasn't a painting, it's a picture. Maybe a view they have at another vacation house somewhere else? Or a view they like somewhere else... I don't know, but I think it's an insanely creative idea. This little surprise was a great end to my job... I quit it today! This girl is back  down to two jobs... I'm anticipating getting back some family time... and some of my mini time!!!
  2. An unexpected highlight in my drooling day came in a mini-way! I've been a little absent for a while, picked up a third job, so I've got time for nothing but sleep. While working my second job (housekeeping for one of the island rental agencies) and becoming more and more enraged over pet fur; I discovered TWO shadowboxes/ room boxes.  I haven't seen anything so delightful (mini) in any of the homes I've cleaned. I just had to share...
  3. Beehive advice needed

So awesome!!!!!! I can't wait to see how this works out!
  4. Do you sell your dollhouses?

I recently (this past Friday!) found a lady that has offered to put my Beachside Bungalow in her store (free of charge, oh what a blessing) so that I can fund my efforts to continue building for the foster home that fostered my father. Whether or not it sells, is yet to be determined.
  5. Beehive advice needed

The shape reminds me of one of the little quarter machine eggs (not the normal size ones), wrapped in jute or raffia!
  6. Getting myself in trouble.

The DC Bellingham Farmhouse that I got to rehab later has MDF and the thinner wood. I think you could probably pull off a bash of the two... lots of houses that they're throwing up down here on the island have two different kinds of siding going on.
  7. Hello, World!

Welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing all that you've built! Everyone here is so very helpful!
  8. April12paint.jpg

From the album Dura-Craft VH600 Victorian

After work (and before the boys got home from school!) I managed to get a second coat of paint on the house!!! I feel like maybe I'm oversharing progress on the house... But I'm so excited!!! It's starting to look like something great!
  9. Beachside versus Classic Bungalow

I'm the same on pinterest... https://www.pinterest.com/justcallmeanna/
  10. April10paint2.jpg

Thankfully, until tourist season starts, I don't work everyday. So I get to work on it between household chores while the boys are at school. Just not today, I have to be a grown up and go to work.
  11. April10paint2.jpg

Me too! The house was right! It's taking forever to paint though, I think I could get it done in one day if everybody didn't need me... if they'd feed themselves... and do their own laundry... and wash their own dishes... and settle their own arguments... oh man...
  12. I've seen these... seems like an awful lot of work... Neat, for sure... but... gee.
  13. April10paint2.jpg

14. April10paint1.jpg

15. April10paint.jpg

From the album Dura-Craft VH600 Victorian

Slow and steady, two more coats to go!