• Location NJ

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience None
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Kaylin
  • Country Please Select
  1. I do still have the house and furniture in storage. Tried to sell on eBay and Craigslist with no luck! 
  2. I have a never opened (complete with paperwork & all still sealed furniture) Franklin Mint Charles Wysocki Heartland Hollow Dollhouse I am looking to part with, I am located in Northern Nj.
  3. New Member for New Jersey

Thank you everyone! Feeling pretty lucky to own two now! One day I hope to have a museum or viewing space or something to display Wysocki art and have it open to the public, so this completely house was a huge score towards that dream.
  4. New Member for New Jersey

In an ironic twist of fate, I may have a chance to get another one of these dollhouses, brand new, never opened before! My husband and I are trying to move right now, so we were in the market for a new house ;) at least that's how I'm justifying the purchase of the dollhouse!
  5. Hi Everyone! I posted in the general mini talk section about my Franklin Mint Charles Wysocki house, but I thought I would introduce myself here as well. Really excited to be a part of this forum and get more into this wonderful hobby. While I don't have experience in doll houses, my nerd background has me pretty proficient in dealing with and painting miniatures and models; I'm a big fan of small-scale painting and crafting.