About wishkah_chic

• Rank

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  1. Vintage furniture kit help

I didn't believe there was any way this was complete when i saw it for $3. The wallpaper and flooring is ridiculously (yet wonderfully) retro. I'm working on a superhero secret lair for my son right now and plan to use a few pieces for that. The rest will indeed go into a mid century style house im planning. 
  2. Vintage furniture kit help

The date on the package is 1980. The pieces themselves look great but they came with decals that are quite dated. I think I'll probably paint them instead of staining.
  3. Vintage furniture kit help

Thanks Selkie. There's  no diagram on the package, but taking pictures  is a great idea. I'm going to be altering a lot of the pieces anyway because  they are hilariously dated. Think grandma's house in the 70s...   
  4. Vintage furniture kit help

Thanks for answering havanaholly!  It's the no. 694 - 35 pc kit with the wallpaper flooring and decals. I can probably figure  it out, but it will take a while.  There are a lot of pieces. Nothing has been punched out of the sheets, so that should help. Wish me luck! 
  5. Vintage furniture kit help

I just purchased a Skilcraft deluxe furniture kit at the thrift store for $3! It was an awesome find, but the instructions are missing. Everything seems intact, so I'm hoping someone on here has them stashed away  somewhere.