About suzanneg

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    suzanne

Recent Profile Visitors

954 profile views
  1. Can any one tell me how to replace windows on a dollhouse that's already been build. Little hands had fun it's the San Franciscan 555 . There is no way to take them apart. Any help would be appreciated thanks
  2. I'm looking for two bottom windows for the san franciscan dollhouse would anyone know where i might find if someone has any extras thank you
  3. I'm doing the San Franciscan Duracraft 555. I can't seen to figure out the front part where the wood strips go '
  4. I'm building the San Franciscan dollhouse can't figure the front part out that you have to trace before the walls are put up with all the wood posts. Does anyone have step by step pictures that they can post . It would be greatly appreciated thank you
  5. I live in pasco county near Land o Lakes
  6. I live in pasco county near Land o Lakes
  7. Hi i purchased the San Franciscan dollhouse. I'm can't seem to figure this out it doesn't seem to be like the other dollhouse that iv'e built. Has anyone built one of theses they may be able to give me some pointers, i have instructions but they don't seem to be very helpful. thanks in advance
  8. Hello everyone, I'm new to the dollhouse building. Had dollhouses growing up that my Grandfather built me loved them. I just bought the Beacon Hill dollhouse kit. I have never put one together before any advise would be appreciated. I seen the list of different things needed like shellac and wood alcohol but i'm not quite sure what wood alcohol is. Do i need all these things? THANKS