1 Neutral

About Beginner Amy

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Amy

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thank you minis on the edge! This is going to be a fun journey with you all! Amy
  2. Thank you Soapz, for the information! I'm getting excited about starting now, and trying these tips! Amy
  3. Thank you, Nutti, for the welcome and the encouragement! We used to live in Goodyear (Estrella Mountain Ranch) and my youngest was born in Scottsdale. Amy
  4. Hi I made a forum faux pas today...I asked a question about the Victoria's Farmhouse without introducing myself first. So sorry! I have never built a miniature, so the VF would be my first, if it is not too difficult for a first build. I am a mom of 4 kids, two boys 25 and 20, and two girls 15, and the baby just turned 9 last weekend. The dollhouse is for her. She fell in love with it at Hobby Lobby and got it for her bday. We live on a small 100 acre ranch 60 miles north of Dallas. We have many animals including Longhorn cattle. I have loved miniature houses for a long time. I have collected the Dept. 56 lighted houses for 25 years, but I only get to see them at Christmas time (and only Christmases whenever I don't have a crawler or a new puppy or kitten!) I wanted something to build with my daughter, and something we can have out all year! I have read a lot of your posts and viewed the gallery. Thank you for providing all the wonderful pictures and advice. I look forward to getting to know everyone here! Everyone's projects are so beautiful...it is daunting and inspiring at the same time! Amy
  5. Hi My name is Amy, I am new here, and I have never built a dollhouse from the ground up. My daughter, who is 9, wanted to build the VF with me. Would this house be too difficult for a beginner? Thanks! Amy